5.0 out of 5 stars Won't win Eurovision, but will win your heart
I can't explain the excitement I felt when I heard the news that my favourite female singer of all time was doing the Eurovision for 2013... And then I heard the song
First impressions weren't too good, It was, you know, ok...
Published 17 months ago by James Walls

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Song
Probably low score!But as Eurovision contest is a political platform for the ex soviet countries, who cares?Look forward to it all anyway
Published 17 months ago by david.ibbotson

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't win Eurovision, but will win your heart, 5 May 2013
James Walls (Nr Stroud, Gloucester) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
First impressions weren't too good, It was, you know, ok...
However, I found myself humming it very easily over the next couple of days, I listened to it more and more and before I knew it I had absolutely fallen in love with this song.
It's powerful, it's pure Bonnie but will it win? Well, probably not,
Nothing to do with politics, I don't buy into that paranoia, I just think the song that wins needs to be instantly "wow" rather than a grower. I still think we will do really well though, and we have a song and an artist to be proud of

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe In Bonnie!, 9 April 2013
Amazon Customer (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
After a long eight year wait, Bonnie Tyler is back with 'Believe in Me', a tender, catchy ballad with beautiful lyrics, written by that master songwriter Desmond Child. After years of flop albums and singles in the UK, 'Believe In Me' could very well give Bonnie the big hit she deserves in her country.

I hope that all Bonnie's fans download this track and purchase her album 'Rocks and Honey', she has been out of the charts for far too long. I also hope she does well in the Eurovision Song Contest later this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, Great performance Should have won, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
I like a bit of Eurovision, not in an over the top square dancing with the boys way, but just as someone who likes to see a spectacle and listen to music from other countries, this years offering was not bad but not great, Bonnie Tylers, song was by far one of the best, its a great tune and she sings it very well, the points she got was not a true reflection on the song, she should have won it in my opinion, but who am I?

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best!, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
Bonnie Tyler deserves my full respect,that she has competed for United Kingdom and Believe in me is one of the Best Songs from her,so emotional and great.Thank you very much Bonnie for the great Performance at the ESC 2013.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eurovision Winner, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
Great Song, Could win this year. Come on UK, you can do it! Eurovision 2014 United Kingdom. Rinkie Dinkie Doo! (I rest my case) 7:^)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonnie Tyler is great as always, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
Bonnie Tyler is one of the most underestimated singers in the world. I always have been a huge Bonnie Tyler fan. This song is beautiful, catchy and completed with Bonnie`s rich voice. This is the UK`s entry for this year`s Eurovision, and I hope it will end on a good place on the competition as well as on the music charts. I can recommend this song for everybody who like real music with real singers.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can Do It Bonnie, 17 May 2013
Philip Trenfield (Cardiff, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
One of the best songs Eurovision has seen in a long time. I really hope that this gets the recognition it deserves and that Bonnie brings it home for the U.K.
12 points from me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Grower, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
I have loved Bonnie since Lost In France and have all her studio albums. I was very excited to hear she'd be doing Eurovision and expected something in the vein of Holding Out For A Hero or It's A Heartache. I must say I was disappointed when I first heard the song but after 4 or 5 plays it began to niggle into my brain and now I can't stop playing it. I hold out hope for it to do well in May and maybe even a chart placing. She's very underrated in the UK and deserves better recognition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bonnie Tyler's Believe in Me, 21 Oct 2013
J. Grant "Shopaholic" (Manchester England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
I heard this on the radio and liked the lyrics in particular which touched a nerve as it reflected life experience for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good song!, 29 Jun 2013
E. Heckingbottom "elaineheck143" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Believe In Me (Eurovision Edit) (MP3 Download)
What more is there to say! We all know this song ... we heard it loads of times in the lead-up to the Eurovision ... now we're not hearing it as much ... but it's still an enjoyable song!!!