on 8 February 2014
An interesting read and some good ideas for healthy eating. However, I am vegetarian so the main anti wrinkle drink is not suitable for me. But worth a read.
on 16 July 2014
I should have been warned by a review that said that one of the products is made from something not suitable for vegetarians. I got the book anyway thinking that I might find a substitute but I haven't.

I can't say if it works or not because of this.
on 22 November 2015
I like the fact that the author has done so much research. A quick read of under an hour which tells you of the 2 main ingredients to get rid of wrinkles. I used it to ease the pain of a stiff shoulder as recommended by a physio. The shoulder definately feels better, I will update on the wrinkles in 2 months as I have only been using for 4 weeks so not really in a position to see any changes yet. Still plenty of tips for all young and old, I like it and got it on kindle
on 5 October 2014
This has got me on to Gelatin, Green Lakes is very good, plus Tiana coconut oil. I am noticing a difference in my skin and healthwise, my joints feel very good.
on 8 August 2014
This is a great little book , I ate a lot of jelly when I was a child when I got into my teens I had long thick hair and strong nails. I used to say it's because of all the jelly I ate. It's full of beauty tips but drinking gelatine is the best tip. so glad I came across it
on 4 March 2014
I was curious as to the content of this book and as it was cheap decided to download it - a mistake. This book is not only nonsensical but also written in a patronizing and childish manner. Don't bother.
on 16 July 2014
Have been using 'virgin coconut oil' for few weeks now ...my skin HAS IMPROVED, AND I've LOST WEIGHT,And feel great ; )) <3<3<3
on 19 July 2014
Really interesting reading, I will have a go and I know my mum will, the tips and options from others didn't overwhelm me, all in all lots of good healthy advice . The spellings need some twicking but nothing to get up about, come on Tim yourself and good wife should have a good healthy wrinkles free photo to show all that are going to try this great book out and be wrinkles free this time next year your own photos.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2016
I skipped the my story bit, so can't comment on that, but the rest of the book is excellent. I'm training as a nutritional therapist and do loads of reading research. There were many suggestions here I have come across before, but also lots of others I've not come across and they all seem to make sense. An easy straight to the point read. Very good indeed
on 8 February 2014
Although I may not follow exactly what Mr Sevets does, the information provided is interesting and it has made me think again about a product, I and we all, stopped consuming years ago. I have been reminded about how good this is for health and will try to find an organic source. He has carried out a lot of research so I don't want to give the game away by divulging the name of the product.