on 8 February 2014
An interesting read and some good ideas for healthy eating. However, I am vegetarian so the main anti wrinkle drink is not suitable for me. But worth a read.
on 16 July 2014
I should have been warned by a review that said that one of the products is made from something not suitable for vegetarians. I got the book anyway thinking that I might find a substitute but I haven't.

I can't say if it works or not because of this.
on 22 November 2015
I like the fact that the author has done so much research. A quick read of under an hour which tells you of the 2 main ingredients to get rid of wrinkles. I used it to ease the pain of a stiff shoulder as recommended by a physio. The shoulder definately feels better, I will update on the wrinkles in 2 months as I have only been using for 4 weeks so not really in a position to see any changes yet. Still plenty of tips for all young and old, I like it and got it on kindle
on 5 October 2014
This has got me on to Gelatin, Green Lakes is very good, plus Tiana coconut oil. I am noticing a difference in my skin and healthwise, my joints feel very good.
on 8 August 2014
This is a great little book , I ate a lot of jelly when I was a child when I got into my teens I had long thick hair and strong nails. I used to say it's because of all the jelly I ate. It's full of beauty tips but drinking gelatine is the best tip. so glad I came across it
on 4 March 2014
I was curious as to the content of this book and as it was cheap decided to download it - a mistake. This book is not only nonsensical but also written in a patronizing and childish manner. Don't bother.
on 16 July 2014
Have been using 'virgin coconut oil' for few weeks now ...my skin HAS IMPROVED, AND I've LOST WEIGHT,And feel great ; )) <3<3<3
on 3 May 2016
Hm, a bit rubbish. Mainly eat or drink jelly/jello/gelatine which we used to do years ago - ah so that maybe the secret to erase wrinkles? Maybe......maybe not.
on 14 November 2015
Lots of useful tips... short read and detailed... look forward to seeing what happens to my skin when I start drinking the wrinkle busting drink!
on 31 May 2015
This is a simple, straight forward, honest little book made all the more satisfying by its unpretentious but perfectly reasonable proposition.