5.0 out of 5 stars Great hit!
I bought three dolls like this but had to get the other two from Toys R Us as I wanted a boy doll and another girl with different clothes for three siblings. The all loved them and together with some extra very cheap clothes from Matalan (new born size and 0-3 months for shoes) they made a wonderful Christmas present.
The only criticism is that the eyes don't close,...
Published 6 months ago by Sue de Nym

2.0 out of 5 stars no more open/close eyes
Published 2 months ago by Teresa Payne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hit!, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
The only criticism is that the eyes don't close, but the children (two girls and a boy aged from 4-7) didn't seem to notice! The just loved them and immediately tried on all the clothes and brushed the hair. I bought them a baby's hairbrush each and hair bands etc., for the girl dolls.
For the boy doll I bought some clothes on eBay made for a different make doll (-fireman's costume, pirate's costume and spaceman's outfit) as well a some Matalan clothes.
The dolls have soft torsos which makes them easy to handle and change the clothes for little hands. The faces are very pleasant and appealing, with lovely eyes and eyelashes.
The young boy aged 4, asked for a doll as his sisters wanted them so I thought the boy version would be a good idea. He's had great fun with it and it has stimulated imaginative play, apart from teaching him how to fold the clothes - good training!
Really good value for the quality and has inspired hours of fun taking them out for walks, having tea-parties together etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets better and better, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
This doll is so much lighter and very slightly smaller than her predecessor, so much better for younger children than before. Great clothes with this doll, good value all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
Just the doll I was expecting for my granddaughter I think she is going to love it when she unwraps it on Christmas morning

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, 21 Jun 2014
C. Means (Barcelona, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
Very cute and my daughters loved it, even the one who is smaller than the actual doll! Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll for a three year old girl., 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
This doll was a huge hit for my grandaughter's third birthday. Pretty and soft to the touch and almost as tall as she is.I would definitely recommend this doll and the delivery service was very quick.

2.0 out of 5 stars no more open/close eyes, 23 May 2014
Teresa Payne (Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
Why did they change her eyes... I just got one for my friends daughter, she loves our 2008 Sally. We waited ages to be able to get her shipped here to Sweden and for a good price and now we discover painted almost glowing blue eyes, compared to our natural blue open close eyes. The lips and eye brows are slightly more realistic, she almost looks like about a year older than our original.
Big problem now is the girl anxiously waiting for her own Sally is besotted with the fact that when our Sally slept over, she closed her eyes too. A 7 year old with autism/aspergers tendencies and this doll is going to fail big time..
Its going to cost me too much to return her since I have to pay shipping from EU so I'll be stuck with this 'funny looking' (compared to 2008 Sally) doll. So disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grand-daughter just loves Sally,now have got sam for her birthday.know she will love playing with them both., 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
My grand-daughter just loves playing with Sally,have just bought Sam for her birthday knowing she'll love playing with them both.

4.0 out of 5 stars tom, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
great for my friends little girl she loves her to bits soft bodyed doll great for a 4 year old

5.0 out of 5 stars doll, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
This was bought as a xmas present and I thought it was a lovely doll and so cuddly with the soft body and it brought lots of delight to the receiver

2.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sam and Sally 63cm Sally Toddler (Toy)
My daughter loves it! I'm not so keen but it's not about me! Can dress it up and is like having your very own toddler only quiet and still! Plastic, blond and doesn't answer back!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›