5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll
Published 3 months ago by Marjorie Gillings

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Do not waste your money. This doll is very poor for the amount of money it cost. My daughters has only cried once since Xmas, the eyes don't close, you can hear the mechanics of the face moving. It only makes mama and some other no coherent noise all at once and just keeps repeating the same 2/3 words over and over again.
Published 3 months ago by Amanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll, 6 May 2014
This review is from: HILISS 18" Interactive Electronic Baby Doll With Accessories-- Cry-Drink Milk-Laugh-Burp-Pee-Sleep (Toy)
This is a very nice doll with a soft cuddly body. Also I managed to find some real baby clothes to fit from Boots. Much nicer than the dolls clothes you can buy, which are expensive and poor quality. The Boots outfit was sized 'small baby up to 3.4kg (7.5lbs)'. I needed two outfits for the dolls I bought for my twin granddaughters and they were priced at 10 each of buy one get one half price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's Main birthday Gift, 10 Nov 2013
This was our daughter's main birthday present and had been requested on numerous on numerous occasions. The doll is as good as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bany Annabell is almost like the real thing., 22 Dec 2013
Baby Annabell exceeded all expectations. She has been fed, burped, sung to and rocked, to within an inch of her unnatural life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 12 Dec 2013
Bought this for for my 2 year old granddaughter. She absolutely loved it, wouldn't put it down. The doll is amazing, almost like the real this.

5.0 out of 5 stars hope my grandaughter loves it, 11 Dec 2013
I think this is a great doll for a Christmas present hope my granddaughter loves it I believe she will

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 8 Dec 2013
Got this for my 6 year old daughter for xmas, looking forward to seeing her face on xmas morning, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely baby doll, 6 Aug 2014
well I spent ages reading all reviews online for interactive dolls and decided this was the one that fitted the bill best it really has a life like real face. it has a soft body but solid arms and legs, it is much lighter than the care for me baby annabell doll (which in my opinion is very heavy) I didn't particularly like the idea of a doll that weed (my girls cost me enough in nappies without having to sort annabell out for some too!) the chou chou dolls were more phil mitchell like than I care to think about. I also personally didnt like the idea of having the interactive dolls that can ride a pony and cook...how many babies do you see in the kitchen cooking or riding a horse? and also very expensive! as for annabell accessories and clothes I have purchased a couple of the sets but have invested in tiny baby real clothes to expand the wardrobe slightly. the official bits are lovely though and well made and at the right price not bad for the money. my little girl loves her baby, as does her sister so have one ready as a christmas gift, contemplated getting the brother instead as think he has brown eyes rather than the blue but in the end opted for annabell as got her at a decent price. I think this doll is really lovely and I am sure you will too

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll with nice features, 26 Dec 2013
My 4 year old adores this doll. She is lovely, she has a nice face unlike some dolls. Her noises are not too annoying and is quite cute albeit repetative.

The instruction book is useless and tells you nothing. We took ages trying to get her to cry, and I spent a while googling to see if I had he right doll as I couldn't get any tears from it. We worked out that you shove the bottle in as hard as you can to feed it, twice it will burp and the third time it will cry. Then if you lean it forward and have patience, a tear will come out eventually. I didn't expect it to be in floods of tears constantly but it would be nice if it was better designed so you didn't have to force the tears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Annabelle Doll Version 8., 22 Oct 2013
Really like this doll and hope my granddaughter will love it for Christmas. Initially was worried as it did everything but cry which would not have been very realistic ! However we looked it up on the internet and read that it cries after being fed 4 times.Having checked, this turned out to be correct but feeding 4 times seemed a little excessive until we realised this really only ( in our case anyway} meant inserting and taking the bottle out of the mouth that number of times.We also discovered that it is not necessary to put water in the bottle to acquire this result. We shall not be using water as our little one is only two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll, 18 Nov 2013
Mrs. N. D. Trott "nmeade7" (London) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old got this for her birthday and she loves it, great doll and now my 4 year old is begging me for one for her birthday too !

Baby Annabell Doll Version 8