5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Wacom Cintiq 13HD Pen Tablet (German Version) (Personal Computers)
A brilliant buy, money well spent, and can even be used as a second monitor!!
I'd highly recommend this for students in a similar financial situation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 May 2013
I have been used Cintiq 22 hd long ago. But I was worry this one going to too small. No it perfect with HDTV screen the image just like ipad3

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 7 Jan 2014
J. Marshall "Tib" (UK) - See all my reviews
As someone that has used the Intuos4 for a few years, I felt it was time to invest in something more professional.
I shopped around and looked at all of the alternatives (the best being the MS Surface Pro, though it has a smaller screen and less pressure sensitivity) and even considered investing in the more expensive portable Cintiq Companion Hybrid, but in the end, I decided to go with the Cintiq 13HD.

I am really glad that I did as I am very impressed with it. It has the same kind of feel as the Intuos4, but obviously with addition of actually drawing/painting directly onto the screen.

One thing I would say though, is that this device does not have any processing power. It relies 100% on the CPU and graphics processing power of your computer and is nothing more than a secondary monitor that you can draw directly onto, so bear that in mind before you decide to invest in any kind of pen enabled tablet that isn't portable.

My laptop has a core i7 CPU, 8GB of DDR3 1600 RAM and a GT650m 2GB videocard. I have not experienced any lag at all on this machine while using various art programs, but I wouldn't recommend anything less than a Core i5 if you are running it from the CPUs Intel HD graphics, and ideally you would want to have a dedicated graphics card in your machine to ensure a lag free experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing tool, 15 Dec 2013
As an artist and a tattooist this tool is just amazing. I love everything in it, it works perfectly, arrived quickly and great quality.
I work with photoshop CS5 on it, do a lot of digital paintings and tattoo designs. It does require a lot of power from my mac but that is normal. I just close all the other applications and it works well.
Julia Kuchaeva

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Ace, 23 Sep 2013
Love it :) it's worth 5 stars easy :) and i wouldn't know what i would do without one. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT!, 27 Oct 2013
Recommend purchasing this Cintiq if you're professional or just really determined to become one!
Check out some of my own creations with this bad boy at:
[...]
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

4.0 out of 5 stars Some lag with Photoshop CC Windows 8, 22 Sep 2013
It's a beautiful tablet with a great screen, Earlier I have used a Itonus 5 touch drawing board, but I wanted an upgrade. so I decided to go for the Cintiq 13HD. I have had some problems with lag on the screen when I am drawing with the stylus. This could come of some driver issues with the shit called windows 8. I have a top specs computer. So my specs should not have anything to do with the lag. I have ordered a new SSD disk for my pc. So I have the drive space to run Creative Cloud from an SSD together with the OS. Hope this helps. if it's a issue with the reading speed of my harddrive. When I run the OS of an SSD and Photoshop from a normal 7200 rpm

4.0 out of 5 stars Such an incredible graphics tablet, 4 Oct 2013
I would defineltly recommend the cintiq 13hd to anybody in the graphics industry, or hobbiest.
It's smooth, compatable and a pleasure to work with, it's very easy to get used to and easy to set up and configure.
One of the best products Wacom has brought out since the old intuos :D

And now the downsides to the cintiq 13hd.
The connection is very loosely fitted and a slight touch or hit can disconnect which can be rather annoying at times, but you'll get used to it eventually.
Another downside is the cost, you get what you pay for is the best description for it, good things come at a high price.
CAUSION: do not rush into buying a cintiq 13hd, because their are other products out there by Wacom like the intuos series, bamboo series and the cintiq series which is not just 13hd, the larger cintiq's are 24hd's, which a pre a big piece of kit :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Need feed back before buying, 27 Nov 2013
Im a art student and i love my wacom table which i invested in but i feel like i need an upgrade. Nothing to expensive but will be a band for the buck, so i saw this and my eyes light up. price looks good to me and there is another one on amazon for a bit more than this, the only thing is this one says german version,can someone tell me if this will still be english software and there is nothing different from the others ?

Wacom Cintiq 13HD Pen Tablet (German Version)
Used & New from: 649.00