5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to the baby Annabell collection
Published 17 months ago by LJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Great buy but only at sale price!
Published 16 months ago by Fay C

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to the baby Annabell collection, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Baby Annabell Care Station (Toy)
I've just taken this out of the box to see how easy it is to go together, sometimes I do this for xmas presents and if it proves fiddly I wrap it completed instead of boxed. This was totally fine though just as the description said. It went together in less than 5 mins and was easy to take apart and put back in the box so will be easy to store away. The mat and storage box are a really cute design and my little girl will love putting her baby bits into it. For some reason I expected it to be wooden not plastic but I don't know why, the fact it is plastic means it's easy to put together and take apart again as well as been lightweight. I paid £30 for it when it was on offer but to be honest I wouldn't have paid much more. I'm sure my little one will love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great buy but only at sale price!, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Care Station (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 6 year old daughter as she loves anything to do with dolls. It is made of plastic but quite sturdy and a good height. I paid under £25 so it's a bargain at that price but definitely not worth more than £30! As another reviewer said, you are paying for the name. One gripe is that the mat piece on the top with the hanging pocket isn't fixed on with anything so slips around and if something of any weight was put in the pocket then it would make the mat slip off the top of the table. Would recommend but only if you get it under £30.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Care Station (Toy)
This item is really poor value for money, it's cheap material I wouldn't recommend this to anyone waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Care station, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Care Station (Toy)
My 7 yr old Daughter is delighted with this care station for her Annabelle, as expected it's good quality and very sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Care Station (Toy)
Easy to assemble and my 5 year old feels like a real mum now that she has her own changing table to get her dolls dressed etc. The shelf underneath and the storage pockets are all useful too.

4.0 out of 5 stars anabell changing station, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Care Station (Toy)
My 4 year old is very happy with this, and it doubles up as bunk beds for her dolls too very pleased! Good delivery and well packaged thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Changing stations, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Baby Annabell Care Station (Toy)
The product is very practical for what it is the young children enjoy pretending to b mum in the small world

4.0 out of 5 stars You pay for the name!, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Baby Annabell Care Station (Toy)
My 2 year old daughter loves this! We bought it her for Christmas after buying her a baby Annabell for her 2nd birthday, She loves changing her baby's nappy and this care station really helps with the 'role play', especially as her baby sister is due in a couple of months! I would say, however, that you are paying for the name. The care station is plastic and cheaply made - I can't fault it, but wouldn't say it is worth the money you pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas hit, 18 July 2014
SL Weir (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Annabell Care Station (Toy)
My daughter was delighted by this for Christmas. It was easily assembled and appears very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014