Size: Small|Colour: Mocha|Change

on 9 November 2013
Invest in some either brand name or better quality.
To be fair paid £15 so expected much more and am disapointed

Cheap quality, thin material, non stretchy, short..one leg bigger than the other.

Sent back for a refund.
on 21 June 2013
I brought a pair of these fab yoga pants and was so impressed that I ordered another pair. I found them a great fit, super comfortable, plus they wash well ( I used a low temp by the way ). I recommend highly.
on 16 October 2014
These are lovely in the sense that they create neither a camel toe nor 'pooch' at the crotch, and I always have such a hard time with yoga pants, most pairs always seem to do either one or the other. These are nice and smooth at the front, which is rare. They are quite comfy. Quality is ok, though they are a bit thin, almost like leggings.

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that when folded over at the waist, these are an ultra low rise, which is not flattering or very good for bending over, unless you feel like sharing your bum crack with the world! I am however keeping them as a decently fitted front is almost impossible to find these days, and you don't have to fold the waistband down all the way, so they're ok :-)
on 3 November 2013
Prompt delivery and great quality pants - just one problem - ordered two similar pairs of pants, but there is a fault on one pair, as one leg is four and a half cm longer than the other! so unable to wear this pair as the longer leg is far too long and I tread on the bottom of the trouser leg - any chance of a replacement pair? The second pair, which are the same size, medium, is perfect with matching leg lengths, as you would expect!
on 2 April 2014
these yoga pants feel very comfy the material is very soft and feel really good, i have knocked off 1 star as like others have said they come up small i am a size 16 so went for XL (supposed to be an 18) just to be on the safe side these do fit but they are a snug fit having said that i still love them. The length is quite good i am 5ft 4 and they are a good length if taller you will find them to short.

I only brought these for lounging around in and doing school run in so i am very happy and lastly i feel that even tough they cling to those wobbly bits :0/ they are still flattering
on 19 September 2013
I bought a pair to try for wearing round the house and immediately bought another pair, they are really comfortable and a decent length - just what I wanted and a decent price.
on 29 August 2014
They fit my wife nicely and she enjoys wearing it since it's super comfy. You might show your seagull (thong top that looks like the wings of a bird with the exposed butcheeks) if you forget to put them up properly. She's a size 8, but only 5'2", so the legs are long enough that her heel steps on the bottom of the leg. She doesn't mind and folds it twice shortening it by 2". If you have access to a sewing machine (we don't) you could easily shorten it yourself to make it look like it does out of the box.
on 17 October 2013
Unsure why people are leaving such negative reviews? I received mine quickly (size small in black and grey), and they are the most comfortable trousers I have ever owned! My husband loves how my butt looks in them, and so do I! ;)
I work out in them and wear them A LOT, meaning they're being washed almost every other day, yet they've still stayed strong, soft and unbelievably comfortable.
Just about to order my second pair.
Please get some more in soon?
on 27 May 2014
The trousers are made from lovely material, the length is just right they do feel slightly smaller over the bottom area but that is probably my butt being too big.. :) they came very quickly and I will be definitely purchasing another pair. Also they are the cheapest quality pair I found on amazon or ebay. Love the quality can't wait to have more of them. thank you
on 7 January 2014
Bought these trousers to work out and lounge in. I'm a size 10/12 so played safe and ordered the medium (supposedly a 12-14 size). Super super tight and quite short, when they first came I assumed they were for a small child!! You really don't want to be feeling fat when you try them on, don't think i'm realistically going to be able to use them which is a shame coz the material is nice and comfy.