5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
My order came on time and was well packaged. It was exactly as described and my son loves it. It's washed very well and would definitely recommend it.
Published 14 months ago by Kay Attenborough

3.0 out of 5 stars Sub sports, skins age 7-8
Really good quality but not true to size, age 7-8. My son is a tall 7 year old and they are massive on him, they will probably fit him in 2 years time. I also bought the top which fits him perfect.
Published 17 months ago by Sbarker

3.0 out of 5 stars Sub sports, skins age 7-8, 25 Sept. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight on the ankles, 24 April 2014
Warm and a lovely colour. Just a bit tight on the ankles for my 11 year old daughter (who wears 9-10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great thermal gear, but they size up large, 23 Mar. 2014
Really nicely made thermal gear, but they come up very large - my nearly 11 year old can wear this 7-8 size, and the 10-11 year old top fits my 39 year old wife....

If you can get the size right - these are nice warm leggings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 12 Mar. 2014
these leggings are v good quality. My son wears them for skiing and football. The only other thing I'd mention is that they are very tight at the ankle making them a little tricky to get on and off. I'd say my son is slim to average build, so maybe get a size up for ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Oct. 2013
My son needed thermal leggings that matches his kit for playing football matches so these royal blue ones where perfect. No cold nobberly knees for him this winter!

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money, 30 Oct. 2014
The sizes are not accurate, too small. I asked for 3 pants and 3 vests, I got two pants and one short!! The 8 years old pants is very strange, very small waist with very very long legs. Although my children are thin, these sizes are unrealistic. Neither my two children nor my husband are wearing them. Total waste of money. I do not recommend it.