on 27 November 2013
Poor Design
This is the only suitcase I've ever seen that doesn't stand upright without your propping it up. It means that when you're wheeling it around you have to keep hold if it the entire time otherwise it falls over.

Poor Quality
Within two trips it had got a hole in the bottom and the handle came off.

Poor Customer Service
The suitcase came with a two year guarantee but I'm still waiting for them to respond to my return request since 18/10/13.
on 8 November 2013
Prompt delivery. Stylish. Reasonably priced. Well sized. Travelled on Monarch Airlines, and no quibble about sizing. Would recommend to family and friends. The only criticism I would make is it falls over when you stand it on it's own. Remember to lean it against something. Sturdy and for the price, excellent. No wear or tear, when I got home. Good to go next year. Very pleased. Thank you.
on 18 October 2013
It was okay and suited the airlines requirements. It was a bit saggy and did not always stand up on its own but served its purpose and I will be taking to China in March
on 7 May 2014
Required for a cabin bag. Only one bag was the correct size out of the array of bags already owned. Went with these due to flying with Ryanair, better safe than sorry!
on 12 November 2013
Very light hand baggage, meet my expectations. Cheap and well made , perfect for Ryanair, easy jet and low cost flights
on 1 September 2013
This travel case fits loads, and has plenty of room , it is light weight and Very sturdy and fits perfectly overhead!
on 18 October 2013
It's not the best quality but at a very reasonable, not expecting it to last more than a few trips.
on 13 July 2013
This is a Fantastic product and was just what I needed. It is exactly as described I couldn't be happier with the case.
on 30 May 2014
I bought this for cabin luggage. When it arrived I thought it looked a little flimsy but I decided to give it a go anyway. On its maiden voyage it broke as I was packing it. The zip came away from the suitcase and the edges of the material have frayed. Needless to say I will be requesting a refund. I guess you get what you pay for!
on 18 September 2014
great travel holdall pity it will not stand up on it own when full