5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
This book arrived yesterday and have already read 80 pages. If I hadn't had to work today I would have stayed up all night! Just on what I have read so far, I would highly recommend!
Published 22 months ago by A. Broderick

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent debut novel
Published 22 months ago by D Brent

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent debut novel, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bonds (Paperback)
I loved this book so giving it anything less than 5 stars was difficult. It is well written and Marie Cope takes the much traveled tales of witches and vampires and makes it her own. In the vain of James Herbert she manages to create a 'real world' setting where the extraordinary happens rather than create fantastic other worlds. Bonds is an excellent debut novel but I am disappointed that the hardback version has not been released on Amazon. It may seem petty but a book like this should be available in hardback and I hope that the publishers take note.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Feb 2013
A. Broderick "NinaB" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bonds (Paperback)
gripping , exciting , fantastic . just a few words to describe this riveting read . looking forward to her next novel . great story .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bonds (Paperback)
I read books in the supernatural genre prolifically; Anne Rice, Stephenie Meyer, Deborah Harkness, J R Ward, Lilith Saintcrow & Laurell K Hamilton to name but a few. I'm always looking for new authors to read but am often disappointed since it appears everyone is jumping on the bandwagon! This book however, was not a disappointment. If you're expecting the typical teenage supernatural romance, bonds isn't it! It's dark, intelligent and full of suspense. I loved the character of Anna because you can feel her pain, but all the characters are interesting and well written. The ending suggests a second book will follow and I can't wait. If you like grown up supernatural thrillers this is well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bonds (Paperback)
In a lifetime you rarely come across a book that you read in one sitting ( or through the night!!). Bonds, was a book that sucked you into itself immediately...and the suspense just built and built. If you want to totally absorb yourself in suspense then buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bonds (Paperback)
I could not put this book down, it's a breath taking story and I would highly recommend it.
Hope she writes another, she's brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bonds (Paperback)
Been waiting for this book for ages.
Marie Cope knows how to craft a scary story.
I found her Scary Girl Blog here "scaryramblings.blogspot.co.uk" which led me to this, her first book, which is absolutely superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars The right mix of scary and original storytelling1, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bonds (Paperback)
I'm not a major fan of the vampire genre but Bonds is something rather special. Taking a theme which is growing a bit tiring and creating an original tale that moves along at a cracking pace with a story line which keeps you guessing. Just the right kind of mix of scary and storytelling at its best. DefinItely looking forward to the next book from Marie Anne Cope, great debut novel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, gripping, addictive...Twilight watch out, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bonds (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book, it had me hooked all the way through.

Anyone who enjoyed the twilight books would also enjoy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant debut!, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bonds (Kindle Edition)
I'm not normally in to vampire / horror. However this is a good compelling story and recommend to anyone especially lovers of vampire and horror. I believe this is the first book by the writer and look forward to the sequel. My congratulations to Marie Anne Cope's debut.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›