on 1 July 2013
Absolutely love this product ! If you only buy one foundation this year make it this one, you won't be disappointed.
on 13 March 2015
This is the finest foundation I have ever used! I have fair skin and freckles but some of the foundations for fair complexions are too light on me. This is just perfect. I'm also a mature woman with dry skin, so I wanted a product that moisturised and smoothed out my skin tones without settling like cement in the fine lines around my lips and eyes. This product did the trick. It is effortless to apply and the 'natural' shade really is 'natural' in appearance but it still conceals imperfections such as age spots. It left my face feeling very soft and looking ten years younger! There is no sticky or oily texture to this foundation and it leaves no make-up lines. I've spent a lot of money on very expensive products in the past, but none of them hold a candle to this. It truly is 'flawless' and it's affordable, which is a bonus!
on 4 October 2013
excellant i love this foundation, it stays on all day long..........i was a bridesmaid and my skin looked lovely for the entire day!!
on 11 January 2015
I wanted to try as had added primer and concealer instead of using different products. How surprised and grateful to find such a great product all in one and such a great price. Incredible easy to apply, a little will go a long way don't even need powder to finish. May need to add a little powder during the day but still looks flawless by bed time. I usually use Elizabeth Arden make up but when I saw this Max Factor wanted to give it a try the money I'm saving I can afford to treat myself. I would highly recommend this product.
on 1 May 2014
EXCELLENT BUY VERY PLEASED GOOD PRODUCT AS IS EXPECTED FROM MAX FACTOR THEY KEEP US OLDER LADIES LOOKING GOOD THANKS
on 2 April 2016
I did not get on with this foundation AT ALL. The first time I used it, it was really watery. The consistency in general, once I'd used it a couple of times, still wasn't great, and offered very light coverage. I did not find it build-able, as when I tried to do so, it would just shift around my face and turn "cakey" around my nose and mouth where it would refuse to blend.

As well as a foundation, this product claims to be a primer and a concealer. I tried using this foundation both with and without the usual primer that I use (Smashbox Photo Finish Light). Without my usual primer, the foundation sunk right into my pores emphasising them. In what way then, does this foundation perform as a primer? Because it certainly did not glide on smoothly, or hold the foundation for the rest of the day. It did not last all day and left me looking oily and blotchy.

Offering such light coverage, this product did nothing to "conceal". I had to use much more concealer than I have ever had to use with any other foundation.
on 8 September 2014
I love this foundation , I have sensitive skin and this foundation does not irritate me or dry my skin.
It lasts all day and a bottle lasts me a long time.
I would recommend this.
on 16 April 2013
I was recommended this as I usually use primer and concealer with my foundation, I usually use Clinique, but this is a cheaper alternative and the results are impressive, and it glides on beautifully leaving you without the streaks and patches, very happy with it, definitely will be buying again online as it's cheaper :)
on 16 September 2015
This is excellent for oily skin & open pores. Great coverage, I would highly recommend this product. I have Rosecea & it's just fab fab😁
on 3 June 2013
Great colour and texture. This is a fantastic product and so easy to use. it lasts all day and makes me look flawless!