5.0 out of 5 stars Make up essential
Absolutely love this product ! If you only buy one foundation this year make it this one, you won't be disappointed.
Published 21 months ago by maxine gabrielle

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful to apply and does not last a day
Awful to apply and get a good finish. You need to apply sparingly. With a damp sponge ideally. The very Matt effect it leaves is very ageing and does not last a day. I have had to reapply halfway through the day and I have normal skin. I can only guess at how awful it would be on combination skin. After trying this product for a week it is now in the bin. It has been the...
Published 17 days ago by Willowtree

5.0 out of 5 stars Make up essential, 1 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Foundation, 21 Dec. 2012
I was surprised at just how good this foundation is - it really does what it says and provides excellent colour, coverage and moisturization. I'm in my 30's and I put this straight on my face with no moisturizer whatsoever - my complexion looked instantly smooth and flawless. I usually only wear Lancome foundation but got this on the off-chance as my make-up had been discontinued. I used to wear teint idole ultra in beige porcelain and I find this Max Factor one in 50 Natural is a very good alternative. It is also £20 or so cheaper which is, of course, a huge bonus in this climate!

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 4 Oct. 2013
excellant i love this foundation, it stays on all day long..........i was a bridesmaid and my skin looked lovely for the entire day!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant foundation!, 3 Jun. 2013
Great colour and texture. This is a fantastic product and so easy to use. it lasts all day and makes me look flawless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 11 Jan. 2015
I wanted to try as had added primer and concealer instead of using different products. How surprised and grateful to find such a great product all in one and such a great price. Incredible easy to apply, a little will go a long way don't even need powder to finish. May need to add a little powder during the day but still looks flawless by bed time. I usually use Elizabeth Arden make up but when I saw this Max Factor wanted to give it a try the money I'm saving I can afford to treat myself. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 16 April 2013
I was recommended this as I usually use primer and concealer with my foundation, I usually use Clinique, but this is a cheaper alternative and the results are impressive, and it glides on beautifully leaving you without the streaks and patches, very happy with it, definitely will be buying again online as it's cheaper :)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!, 13 Mar. 2015
S. J. Mckinlay (Mere, Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
This is the finest foundation I have ever used! I have fair skin and freckles but some of the foundations for fair complexions are too light on me. This is just perfect. I'm also a mature woman with dry skin, so I wanted a product that moisturised and smoothed out my skin tones without settling like cement in the fine lines around my lips and eyes. This product did the trick. It is effortless to apply and the 'natural' shade really is 'natural' in appearance but it still conceals imperfections such as age spots. It left my face feeling very soft and looking ten years younger! There is no sticky or oily texture to this foundation and it leaves no make-up lines. I've spent a lot of money on very expensive products in the past, but none of them hold a candle to this. It truly is 'flawless' and it's affordable, which is a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 1 May 2014
EXCELLENT BUY VERY PLEASED GOOD PRODUCT AS IS EXPECTED FROM MAX FACTOR THEY KEEP US OLDER LADIES LOOKING GOOD THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Nov. 2014
Great foundation It lasts all day and is particularly good for covering all the blemishes of the older skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 8 Sept. 2014
I love this foundation , I have sensitive skin and this foundation does not irritate me or dry my skin.
It lasts all day and a bottle lasts me a long time.
I would recommend this.