2,019 Reviews
 (1,619)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oozes Quality - Fast Delivery
I have bought a few cases having 3 ipads. (Kids dropped one), and this is the first one that oozes some quality. Fits my ipad 3 like a glove. Being leather it smells great and feels fantastic. Best of all I ordered free delivery expecting it to take a week and it came 2 days later.

Great buy.
Published 22 months ago by P. Bannister

3.0 out of 5 stars Really handy iPad wallet
I ordered this because it was extremely reasonably priced and looked of good quality. It came very quickly, fitted my iPad in snuggly and securely, and is a really useful, nice-looking thing, much more reasonably priced than anything in the Apple store. I have given it 3 stars because (although at the price I was extremely sceptical) it most certainly isn't leather as it...
Published 15 months ago by Ms. K. Remfry-peploe

5.0 out of 5 stars Oozes Quality - Fast Delivery, 19 Sep 2012
P. Bannister - See all my reviews

Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Sep 2012
F. C. Jackson - See all my reviews
Looks great. The stand works very well as does the auto-off function when you close the case. Much better than the original case I bought with my IPAD. Arrived very quickly. I thoroughly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relieved to finally find a quality case, 29 Sep 2012
After purchasing several other cases, one even being a genuine Apple product, I was relieved when this item arrived. It is every bit as good as the description suggests if not better. The material used is of high quality and the viewing angles far better than any other iPad case that I've tried. In addition the sleep / wake function works every time unlike some cheaper cases. Be aware of good looking cases that are on the market, very often they are cheap and nasty imports that are obviously mass produced and as a result the sleep / wake function can be intermittent, the viewing angles poor and the grooves to support the iPad when in a viewing position aren't deep enough.

Rest assured this case has none of these problems and at the price still represents excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks the Dogs!, 17 July 2012
Mr. S. Davies "Delbert" (Middle England) - See all my reviews
Ordered over the weekend and it arrived on Tuesday morning so top marks there guys. The case itself came well packaged and complete with a complementary screen protector and small micro fibre wipe cloth (that was a bonus). As for the quality of the screen protector, I've no idea and will be passing it on to my Grandson as I personally don't like them. Its like eating a boiled sweet with the wrapper on! The case itself has a very pleasing appearance with a pocket to the front that would easily hold the odd document or indeed as mentioned previously, your passport if travelling light. The case looks to be very well made and has that 'Expensive Feel' about it. The sleep function works very well when opening/closing the case as does the stand facility giving three distinctive angles with which to view the iPads screen. Overall an excellent purchase. And if you want real quality customer service, contact the seller. So helpful and nothing too much trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather wallet for ipad 2/3, 13 July 2012
I try to look for quality and what did I get? Quality of the Highest degree. Very fast delivery well before the recommended time in excellent condition. This will last a very long time and with the type of leather used will always look good. After buying the white one was a bit worried that it would not look professional but it does and I will definately recommend this product to all my friends. YOU WON'T GET BETTER QUALITY ANYWHERE. Well done.
Dorothy Carter

4.0 out of 5 stars Imitation leather Wallet for ipad, 19 Aug 2013
I'm really pleased with this case . It fits well and feels comfortable to use. All my ipad 2 functions seem to work, including the sleep mode mechanism. It seems good value only time will tell how it wears.
My only gripe is that, as is so often the case, the title states 'leather' and even though the small print says 'PU leather' I think that this is misleading. The main title of anything that is not leather should read, 'imitation' or even 'fake' leather. Faux leather sounds exotic to those not speaking French but is also misleading.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST BUY, 16 Oct 2012
I bought the iPad 3 in march on the first day of release and their was very little in the way of protective covers except one that is made by a very well known company and I had to pay crazy money for what it was but it did the job.

After a few months I searched the Internet looking for somthing that looked attractive and and at the right money,
And although their was now thousands to choice from none had that expensive look or if they did they had a price to match.

As I spend far to much time and money on amazon I thought I would check out the covers again and I spotted this one.

First thing that struck me was how stunning it looked and I could not believe how cheap it was.

Even then I had thoughts of oh yeah looks good on the website but I bet it will be cheap and nasty in real life,
But having read the reviews I thought what the hell I shall give it a go and even though I've only had it a short time I can tell you it looks and feels a million dollars,and worth every penny.

Delivery was super quick and the quality and fit is just superb. Buy one you will not be disappointed.

As for the FREE Complementry screen protector it is what it is its FREE.

I've had no need to use it as I bought one the same day as I bought the iPad but I will keep it as a spare.
As for those who have marked down the cover have lost sight of what it was that they were buying a iPad cover not a screen protector.

But if you want my advice buy this one now their is no need to look any further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb! Highly recommended, 16 Oct 2012
Absolutely thrilled with this purchase. Bought this based on all the other positive reviews, and they were all correct.

This item is excellent in every way. Functional and looks the part too. The delivery and service provided was also superb, a quick turn around from ordering to being on my front door.

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the girls, 24 July 2012
This is a great looking case and adds a splash of colour to either a black or white iPad. All the buttons function properly and my iPad slips in easily. Delivery was quick and the product is good quality and offers decent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 23 Nov 2013
Brought this as a birthday present. Arrived in good time and was exactly what I wanted. The case looked good and for the price was a great deal.