5.0 out of 5 stars Love!
And so does my 8 year old daughter. I did a great deal of research before Ipurchased beacsue I wanted somehting with protected volume for my little one's ears. This got amongst the highest ratings across the board.
Published 1 month ago by DeedsE

2.0 out of 5 stars great for kids but...
Just don't leave them alone with them! My 2 who are 3 and 5 yrs managed to pull the wires out of the connector so although they are great for decorating and using they are no more robust than any other headphones.
Published 1 month ago by joy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Griffin MyPhone Crayola Children's Wired Headphones Pink (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 23 May 2014
Great quality headphones with proper volume restriction. Fits my 3 year old. Comes with loads of stickers and pens to personalise them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Feb 2014
My granddaughter loved this (4years old). She spent the afternoon plugged into her favourite songs and we weren't concerned about damage to her ears. Only reason it didn't get 5 stars.....the delivery was far too long. Missed not only Christmas but her birthday too!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great present for a child who needs headphones for whichever purpose to make them unique, 29 July 2014
Mrs. A. R. Scott (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A great present for a child that needs headphones for whatever purpose. I've only given 4 stars as I cannot comment on sound quality myself as it was a gift. But the child who received it ( age 5) loved it that they could decorate them themselves.

2.0 out of 5 stars great for kids but..., 6 Jun 2014