5.0 out of 5 stars So soft
I have purchased 2 of these scarves, 1 in the grey print & 1 in the green print. The voile material is lovely & soft around the neck, I really like the pattern, and am now thinking of ordering the other colours aswell. I really like the print & the length is just right--not too long, I would recommend these soft scarves to other people.
Published 16 months ago by ponderosa

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
Well, what do you expect for this price?
Actually it's not too bad. Overall for the money I think it's reasonable value - yes the description and photo are misleading/incorrect, and it's not as long as they say it is which is the only reason I've rated it so poorly.
However, I expect it to look a bit cheap. Because it IS cheap.
I've learnt to read between...
Published 8 months ago by oinkoletto

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft, 24 April 2013
This review is from: chinkyboo 2013 Fashion Women Ladies Long Chiffon Shawls Scarves Wrap Begonia Flower Ink Pattern (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 Jun 2013
This was purchased as a gift but hasn't been given I'm afraid as it was too lovely to hand over so alternative gift had to be found. Was delivered promptly and to top it all off the price was excellent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 1 July 2013
Was quite unsure when i was placing the order bcoz of price but,when the scarf arrived i was pleasntly suprised it was just lovely.Thinking of buying in diff. Colour as well.I got compliments from frens n family when i wore it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Abeautiful scarf, 27 April 2013
I ordered two of these scarfs a green one for myself and the pink one for my mum and both colours are really nice . A lovely long length to be able to do a lot of different things with it . I liked them so much that I ordered three more in green , grey and yellow that I am going to give away as presents

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scarf, 4 Oct 2013
Great price and lovely scarf with a big begonia print, not sure I would have guessed it was this but like it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 Sep 2013
Beautiful scarf,arrived very quickly,this would make an ideal present for someone and at a reasonable price,what more could you want

5.0 out of 5 stars chiffon scarf, 14 Aug 2013
I am very pleased with this shawl scarf.It arrived quickly and is excellent value for money.I would recommend to anyone wanting good quality items

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 9 Dec 2013
Well, what do you expect for this price?
However, I expect it to look a bit cheap. Because it IS cheap.
I've learnt to read between the lines with this type of seller i.e. their ''creative'' descriptions and inaccuracies etc.
Many times, what you receive bears no relation to the description or the photo (especially with sellers based in the Far East).
Maybe it's time Amazon did something about that?

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 8 May 2013
Ideal for my needs, it came very promptly and will become a firm favourite in my wardrobe, looking forward to summer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to description at all, 22 Nov 2013
Just received the chinkyboo scarf in yellow and I am appalled that a seller can get away with sending rubbish. The length and width are not 180 and 80cm respectively, as described on the website, but a very short 142 cm (L) and 42 (W). The stitching is very bad with the edges rough and unevenly sewn The package did not arrive as shown on the website, but in a regular plastic bag inside the regular postal envelope from China. Don't waste your money.