5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
These nappies are just right -- no leaks, even overnight, and a great price. No point paying more, these do the job and on subscribe&save they are the best price of any I've found.
Published 19 months ago by E. Nelson

1.0 out of 5 stars not quite the same
i bought this item 'by mistake' thinking it was the same as i had bought before. turns out it's a cheaper (in every sense) product, it leaked easily, is thinner and the elastic doesnt stretch much. i'd recommend you to get the Baby Dry Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Giga Pack 132 Nappies. it costs 2p more per nappy but does a much, much better job.
Published 18 months ago by Mr. D. Santos

‹ Previous | 19 10 1138 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars good price. okay for day time use, 21 Jan. 2014
bought these for my daughter. they fit well. (she is a tiny child) and no poo leakage . just would not recommend for over night use as they will leak.

2.0 out of 5 stars no good, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pampers Simply Dry Size 3 Large Pack 90 x 2 (180 Nappies) (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars pampers simply dry 5 junior, 20 Jan. 2014
Great quality, but the last time was not quite the same as usual / were for Unicef ​​and worse quality / Leaks every time, even if not too wet.I have twins ,we tried many different diapers and see that it is very difficult to find for both best-diapers of someone hacking by others something else,but these are perfect for us.I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briiliant nappies, delivered on time, 19 Jan. 2014
I cannot fault these nappies, been brilliant. I have them delivered straight to my home once each month, this saves on lugging them about.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them, 13 Jan. 2014
I have read many reviews that have said these are bad but I disagree. I've been using them for a week now and we haven't had any leaks yet and my little one sleeps about 12hrs at night! I miss the wetness indicator that you get on the new baby nappies but they feel nice which I think is important on their skin.
They are excellent value especially if on subscribe and save. I would say try them (maybe buy a smaller pack) and if you get on with them then you've saved yourself some money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the most glamorous but they do the job., 12 Jan. 2014
Definitely the Pampers value range of nappies, but at 8p each for the size 3, they're the best nappies at this price. This is my 3rd box and I've tried Baby Dry (better, but almost twice the price) and Huggies (50% more expensive). I've had minor escapes from all 3, but I can't justify paying more than I do for these as they do the job as well as I'd expect. I lot of really bad reviews on here for these but they're not all that bad at all, in fact I quite like them. I also like the fact that so many bad reviews puts people off buying them, which I expect makes them cheaper for me to buy. :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars okay product, 9 Jan. 2014
the nappies are a bit too thin and only ok to use, if you change many times during a day. Not sure if I want to buy this product again

5.0 out of 5 stars great mount of nappies at a fantastic price, 4 Jan. 2014
great mount of nappies at a fantastic price wish i had bought more while they was cheep they was a real bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 Jan. 2014
The only nappies that don't leak for my son. I wish I would have gotten more when they were on sale.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please don't buy this nappy, check pampers webiste for more reviews....., 3 Jan. 2014
I always buy pampers nappies for my wee boy. I normally buy pampers baby dry nappies. They are really good, stay dry for hours. I was trying to save some money by buying nappies on amazon. When I searched for pampers nappies, Simply dry nappies came up in the search. I never used these nappies before but as it's pampers, I thought, I can never go wrong but I was wrong, when I opened the box the nappies looked cheaper version of pampers nappies, but then I thought it should be alright but my baby started crying within 2 hours and when I checked his nappy was full and wet. This nappy could give your baby a nappy rash. I then checked on pampers website and found that lot of people have put bad reviews for these nappies. Well it's my fault, I should have researched before ordering 148 nappies. I will try and use them up during the day as these nappies are awful and could wake your baby during the night.....

‹ Previous | 19 10 1138 | Next ›