5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dear Bo Jackson (Audio CD)
I first got into the weeks after Kings Of Leon tweeted about this album.
There music is AMAZING it's actually fantastic, this album is awesome (running out of words to use) but everyone should definitely get it!
The weeks definitely are going to be huge in the future, and from what I've seen so far of the live performances they really get the crowd going!
I've been dying to see them as there my new second fave band(after KOL of course..).. See you on the 10th July!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't think about it, just buy it!, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dear Bo Jackson (MP3 Download)
Like many, I first heard these guys in Summer 2013 when they supported Kings Of Leon on their Euro tour. There were a few instantly memorable tracks 'Brother In The Night' (from this Dear Bo Jackson album), 'House I Grew Up In' (from the Gaunt Gutter Gangster album) & 'Buttons' (from Comeback Cadillac album) from their performance. I managed to track down & buy all their albums including 'Rumspringa' - which I did after hearing just a few of their songs at the KOL gig. I have purchased an artist's album after hearing just one song, but never an artists whole back catalogue! This hopefully demonstrates just how good they are! The Dear Bo Jackson album has a wide range of styles to suit many tastes. 'King Sized Death Bed' is a real sing-along track & will hopefully earn them some airtime on the radio when it gets released as a single. There are some more relaxed momments in 'Ain't My Stop' and 'Bad Enough'. I can imagine the likes of 'White Ash' & 'Thief In My Mouth' becoming real crowd favourites - something anthematic about them. The title track 'Dear Bo Jackson' is an up tempo head-nodder which will get you singing in no time! These Southern lads are certainly inspired by their Mississippi with frequent references throughout their lyrics. If get a chance to see them live, do not miss out on the opportunity - they have some energy on stage. The Weeks are signed to Kings Of Leon's label so if they are good enough for 'The Kings', then they are good enough for me...

5.0 out of 5 stars give these a try!, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dear Bo Jackson (Audio CD)
saw these support Kings of Leon & had to get their album to have a listen to in my own time,,, brilliant, well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dear Bo Jackson (Audio CD)
I first came across The Weeks when they supported Kings of Leon on their summer tour and was instantly hooked. So many great songs on this album, difficult to pick a favourite! The lyrics are brilliant and the songs are full of Southern energy. I bought this album alongside their ep 'Gutter Gaunt Gangster' as songs such as 'The House We Grew Up In' are very catchy and would recommend buying both. If you're a Kings of Leon fan you'll love The Weeks!

5.0 out of 5 stars the weeks are ones to watch for, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Dear Bo Jackson (Audio CD)
i have already reviewed this album accidently on the weeks single i bought ' brothers in the night'...top band and top tooooons

ARRAY(0xad0de384)

Dear Bo Jackson
Dear Bo Jackson by The Weeks (Audio CD - 2013)