5.0 out of 5 stars Read you will enjoy this book
Read you will enjoy this book. The series is great. A great read from start to finish. Would recommend this book.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. D. Harp

2.0 out of 5 stars A new author for me!
The concept is good, but it just didn't gel with me. The proofing mistakes irritated me immensley, bad proofing can spoil the readers enjoyment.
Main character was full of complexity, but the dark story has no light moments, or humour, it's quite depressing! Great if you want that kind of thing.
I like books to have closure, even ones with sequels, To be fair, I...
Published 15 months ago by Lesley Carson

2.0 out of 5 stars A new author for me!, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Black Paladin (The Third Soul Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
I like books to have closure, even ones with sequels, To be fair, I might have picked up this one out of context, it's the first one I've read by this author, but if that's the case, then it should be much more easily recognised as part of a sequence of books, so new readers to the author can easily identify the first in the series.It seemed to finish mid air, but didn't leave me wanting more, Sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read you will enjoy this book, 28 July 2013
Mr. D. Harp - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Black Paladin (The Third Soul Book 7) (Kindle Edition)

The Black Paladin (The Third Soul Book 7)