5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
This fantastic piece of equipment from Fitnessform is a 2 in 1 cross trainer and exercise bike. I was particularly attracted to it because of the multiple uses and I have not been disappointed. Having one piece of fitness equipment with different uses is simply fantastic as it saves a lot of space in my home, which is something I am sorely lacking in!

The...
Published 13 months ago by ncm

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing special for that kind of money
I bought this couple weeks ago. its easy to assemble but two of the bolts holding the computer pedestal are way to short and had to replace them with something longer.

the equipment seems to be working fine apart from the handles easily unscrewing and rattling when you exercise.
i dont like the calories burnt display as it lies to you( no matter how hard...
Published 5 months ago by Burol

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fitnessform® FITNESS PRO ZGT 2-IN-1 ELLIPTICAL CROSS TRAINER & EXERCISE BIKE | Delivery to Mainland UK Only (Misc.)

The equipment was very easy to put together and the instructions were very clear. It was also packaged very well, delivered safely and arrived promptly after ordering it. I was very pleased with the overall ordering and setting up process; it was definitely one of the easiest I have ever had.

I use the trainer / bike everyday and have already begun feeling and seeing the benefits. Co-workers have even pointed out that I look healthier and more in shape, which is very nice. The features, such as the handlebars, are easily adjustable for maximum comfort. This is very useful in my home as numerous members of my family also use it, so we can each adjust them to our specific requirements.

I think this sturdy trainer/bike is very well priced for what it is, and after a weeks use I already feel like I have gotten my money's worth out of it. I can easily keep track of how many calories I burn everyday, which helps me know where I am in working towards my goal of perfect holiday body.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Fitness Pro cross trainer and bike as it saves space, money and is a great piece of equipment. I have found it ideal for home use and would not hesitate in giving it a 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cross trainer I've owned!, 5 Sep 2013
I finally Decided on the fitnessform cross trainer as it seemed like a good looking cross trainer with great specification. It also had a good rating from Which, and some distinctive design features which finalised my decision in purchasing.
Overall it has some great features, like adjustable resistance levels and roller feet to manoeuvre the exercise bike to different locations in my house.
The seat itself is nice and soft to the touch and to sit on. The great feature of the bike has to be the 2 in 1 combined features it has. Being a cross trainer and exercise bike helps me burn calories whilst sitting or standing.
The centre console as some great information on calories burned and miles exercised which is extremely helpful to keep track of your distance exercised.
The Bike looks good and works as intended; overall it took me 40 mins to assemble. Installation guide was helpful and clear.
When my friends are round they always use it, and now one of them will be purchasing one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall worth the money, 2 July 2013
This wasn't the easiest of machines to set up as the instructions were pretty poor but now it's up and running its definitely worth the money. I have had a lot of use out of this already. My only criticism isthe knob that changes the resistance is a bit loose so has a tendency to move whilst using the cycle. For some reason it doesn't move when uses the cross trainer. This isn't something I have done as this piece comes pre-built.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Cross Trainer, 17 Sep 2013
Great cross trainer, easy to assemble and sturdy piece of kit. It is portable and can be moved to any location of the house.
It also has detachable parts as the handles and seat comes off quite easliy by a turn of a knob.
Ive been using this for the last few weeks and have burned off a lot of unwanted calories!
Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing special for that kind of money, 20 Feb 2014

i dont like the calories burnt display as it lies to you( no matter how hard your brake is one it only takes into account distance traveled/speed) so its uselles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Fitness Equipment, 10 Sep 2013
I am suffering from overweight issues for long time and always feel shy visiting gym. One of my friends suggests me about Fitnessform elliptical trainer and exercise bike. This fitness equipment is very affordable and includes several benefits. This fitness equipment is very easy to use and it fits my entire family member perfectly. Get this equipment and achieve your goal fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy machine and great to use, 13 July 2013
I love this have been on it everyday and it is really easy to use, love that it has all the speeds, calories burnt etc on it so easy to adjust tension on it and to adjust the seat for me and husband as both need different settings. Is ideal for doing whilst watching telly or using iPad on it whilst burning those calories off, I also use iPod to get a nice rhythm going.

Very sturdy machine would recommend it to anyone who just wants to shape up without going to gym

4.0 out of 5 stars A great money saver, 3 Jan 2014
K. Hedges "hertstore" (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
I was tired of paying more than £40 per month for my gym membership, so somebody suggested I invested in a piece of apparatus that I regularly used down at the gym and stick it in my garage and use as freely as I wished. The Elliptical cross trainer and exercise bike is just as sturdy as the ones I used three times a week at the leisure centre, only this one is not dripping in other people's sweat. Moreover, the elliptical cross trainer is accessible to me right inside my home, and all for the price of just four months' membership fees.

The tubular steel frame makes this very sturdy, which is something I need when cross training. And as cross trainers go, it has adjustable handlebars so any member of my family can use it and I loved the heart rate monitor that is built in to the handlebars. Setting the resistance to whatever suits me best is very easy and the foot plates are large enough for someone with huge feet, like me. Furthermore, the grip is simply superb on the foot plates and your training shoes will not budge an inch as you cross train and workout.

What really attracted me was the two in one function of the cross trainer; yes, it's an exercise bike and it can also be used as a cross trainer, so you really are getting the best of both worlds all round. I could not believe the price I paid too as I was certain when my personal trainer was showing me round the gym, he mentioned to me that the exercise bikes cost his centre around £600 each -and that was just the bike alone. The elliptical exercise bike and cross trainer is under a third of that price and yet you have both the bike and the cross trainer thrown in as one.

I have had the bike and trainer for just over a month now and I am already starting to notice my leg muscles getting bigger. My only concern was setting the apparatus up as it arrived in kit form; it did become quite a challenge, but that said I was always the sort of guy that has trouble assembling things that come in kit form. Overall, this is a fantastic investment and worth the price because I have already cancelled my gym membership, so I'll lose the pounds of weight and not the pounds of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for home use, 2 Jun 2013
Great elliptical trainer was easy to assemble with the instructions provided.I use this twice and day an 1hr a day and it making feel great! Having a elliptical trainer in the comfort of my home has made me feel and look energised.
Overall the elliptical trainer intensity can be adjusted with a twist of the knob, has a large console displaying timer/calorie burned.
Recommended for home use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Jan 2014
The Fitnessform Elliptical Cross Trainer provides you with a range of different exercise options. Whether you're a beginner who is just starting an exercise routine or you've been exercising for years, this machine has something for everyone’s lifestyle. I cancelled by gym membership and use this cross trainer and loose weights and it does the job! It is definitely a home portable machine; it glides smoothly and quietly, and has all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a cross trainer. I love the fact that you can lift the machine from one hand and maneuver it to another location. The seat and handles are adjustable according to your preference. Love the aesthetics and the sturdiness of light weight machine. All of the features that are advertised for this elliptical are not exaggerated. I highly recommend purchasing it if you're serious about getting fit, and enjoying getting there in the process.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›