on 6 September 2013
I never like to spend loads of money on sunglasses.I end up losing the expensive ones.These are great , easy to wear and look pretty good.The only reason why I didn't give these five stars is that they are flimsy in comparison with some of my others.
I would reccomend though
on 17 June 2013
These aviators have very dark lenses, which means they are fantastic in bright sunlight. They can prove to be too dark when driving in shaded areas.
on 11 May 2013
I wanted a cheap pair of sunglasses to basically throw away at the Download festival, when the sun finishes. These were only a couple of pounds delivered. Was suprised how much I liked them, have bought these mirrored ones and 2 pairs of black ones. Great price but also seem to be great product, look good on, filter out a lot of light. would def recommend
on 3 November 2014
Bought as just a cheap pair to take on holiday (so wouldn't be bothered if they got lost or broken). They did get broke but not before I realised how good they were. They needed a little bending to get into shape (not packed that great) but once sorted, they fitted brilliantly!
Well worth more than the £2ish I paid for them. I bought another pair when I got home as I thought they were great
on 6 May 2016
Fantastic value and look the same as a more expensive brands.!
The bridge mount a little wonky ( 1 side higher than the other ) but serves It's purpose.
And you wouldn't be bothered if you broke or lost them because they are so cheap you'd just buy another pair. Ideal for for the festival season or holidays.
I'd definitely recommend them, buy a few pair at that price.👍😀
And free fast delivery what more do you want.😎
review image
on 9 September 2015
After reading some of the reviews for this product it was with a little trepidation that I placed my order, but at that price it had to be worth a shot.
It arrived the next day and was accompanied by a soft plastic case with drawstring closure. The glasses were an excellent fit on my rather broad face, yet would also have been suitable for the smaller female features, with no bending of the frames required. They are extremely lightweight and comfortable in use. Though not suitable for wearing whilst driving they provide excellent shading for the eyes for leisure time. If I lost these I would undoubtedly purchase another pair from here.
on 5 May 2016
Abso love these mirror shades! Yes they are cheap but people can't tell by looking at them! my friend has mirror ray bans and you can't really tell the difference!
My eyes are very sensitive to light so needed dark shades to keep sun out and they do the trick! Very comfy, look great! Just be careful as they would get easily broken!
Cant go wrong for the price I've ordered more from this company in black and brown :)
Delivery was speedy,, very happy customer,
on 14 June 2016
Great bargain recommend them for all people who are likely to misplace glasses as they are so cheap you can have lots of pairs. I got them for my husband who frequently has kids climbing on him, he puts them down lens first but so far they have not broken. Perfect for our sunny holiday and driving when it's sunny. Only negative is that they arrived in plastic bag with no padding so could have easily got squashed in transit.
on 25 February 2014
Glasses are built well and look good. On a whole for the price the product is quite sufficient and worth it's price. Only down side is they were to tight to wear , I have an average size head but they were still tight compared to others ordered on here,
on 12 March 2016
Absolutely brilliant, perfect fit (unlike most that need adjusting), on arrival my Husband liked them so much I had to order him a pair as well - need I say more? I highly recommend both this item & the seller - and such fantastic value for the price - have paid over 3 times as much and got lesser quality!!!

See one answered question