on 12 February 2014
I was given a US spec laptop with my new job... and a US spec charger to go with it.

I fully expected to buy a complete charger unit.... and then I saw this!

The cable arrived next day on Prime, was well packaged, and works as well as any original cable would. The plug is a properly fitted, moulded UK three-pin unit, and the flex quality feels every bit as thick and well insulated as the original Lenovo cable.

Good product, great service, and saved me a few pounds in the process.
on 8 December 2013
The power cable I received was high quality with good strain relief at both ends, thick insulation and well made plugs at both ends. The moulded UK plug is properly fused. This cable is identical in quality to the original cable supplied with laptop chargers. Recommended.
I was dithering whether to buy a whole new power pack for a laptop or just this cord - I bought this and so glad I did as it works very well, arrived on time and saved me £15+
on 29 August 2014
Product is very good. I have been using for a period of about 6 months without any issue. I will definitely recommend anyone to buy it. Also, it arrived on time.
on 4 December 2014
High quality cable, especially comparing to the one I had to replace. The cable is thick and soft, and is sitting tight in the socket of power adapter.
on 13 January 2016
The cable works and was delivered quickly.
However, it's described as 180 cm long, but the one I received is 280 cm. So it doesn't match the description and is too long for the comfortable use with the laptop.
on 3 July 2015
Great product. After receiving a faulty cable with my laptop, I decided to buy this as a replacement to avoid hassle. It's a great quality and doesn't feel like it's going to break after a week. Recommended.
on 7 July 2014
Power cord that works as expected.
on 18 September 2015
The first plug i recived wasnt all that good but i then got back to amazon and they sent me a new plug stright away no hasstle at all. All is now good thankyou.
on 3 February 2015
Love it! works as designed and is longer than I expected.. would highly recommend this product...excellent!.

See one answered question