5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for great price
Initially I set out to buy a desklamp that I'd seen at someones house. It was a single spot lamp with just enough light to illuminate the keyboard area.
Published 9 months ago by Pardonator

3.0 out of 5 stars Very ok.
But no on-off button. Does the job, and the gooseneck means I can hang it off the monitor rib I have in between the monitors. Since it stays on, I can tell if the computer is off or just sleeping too. ;)
Published 8 months ago by Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for great price, 7 Oct 2013
I couldn't find what I was after but came across this, and for 2.50 odd I thought what the hell. Wasn't expecting much but it seems nice and durable, the metal coil is stiff and you can angle the light in pretty much any angle.
Good amount of light for reading/typing/desk area, the colour it puts out is slightly blueish.

Bought another 2 to use elsewhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Sep 2013
Great little item, not the cheapest but probably the best in construction. Have had other that fall apart, this seems much stronger and more durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 14 Oct 2013
I wanted a light for my keyboard that wouldn't reflect on my screen, saw the daffodil looked like it it would fit the bill, works brilliantly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very ok., 4 Nov 2013
Simon (MILTON KEYNES, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daffodil ULT05S USB LED Light - 8 Super Bright LED Reading Lamp - No Batteries Needed - PC & Mac Compatible (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini light, 30 Oct 2013
This item is very good for my use I needed something to illuminate my keyboard which it does very well. I was pleased that it was a USB model it slots snugly under my pc without being in the way. The only down side is that it does not have an on/off switch so you have to unplug it each time....being partially sighted I find this a challenge!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
I am useing this now and i really love it......

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Lovely item

5.0 out of 5 stars Good functional gadget, 10 Jun 2014
Great for many different applications, perfect little lights and at a bargain price, would recommend this product to friends and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., 20 May 2014
I game and work till the wee hours of the morning and I hate to use the keyboard in the dark, needed something that could illuminate my keyboard(and desk) and at the same time save a bit on the electricity bill at the end of the month. I've been using it for quite some time now and I can honestly say that it does the job perfectly.
Pro's:
It's a simple USB powered light. Plug it in the USB port and bob's your uncle, you have light. It's very flexible where you are able to bend it to your hearts desire and illuminates very brightly.
Con's:
Only thing that I think that it needs is a little on/off switch. I use it on my desktop and everytime I dont need it or want to switch it off, I need to unplug it. In the beginning it's no bother, but after some time it becomes a hasle(BUT THATS JUST ME).

All in all it does it's job perfectly and would recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly bright, but where does the light disappear to?, 16 May 2014
This light simply plugs into an available USB port and light up. Simple as that really.

The 'neck' is very flexible and allows you to easily position the light over your keyboard. It is sturdy enough to stay exactly where you put it.

Unfortunately that's about as good as it gets. Whilst it does indeed have 8 very bright LEDs, they are only bright for about 2-3cm. After that, the light disperses and very little actually reaches your keyboard. This is in a dark room with no other light!