4.0 out of 5 stars Fully acceptable
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Well made with no rough edges. Comfortable grip. I will certainly buy again from the same range
Published 8 months ago by Ed Kingsley

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for.
Published 3 months ago by Sophie Foster

4.0 out of 5 stars Fully acceptable, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and fast delivery, 13 April 2014
It's just what you would expect when you order this item. Good quality kettlebell and comfortable handle, no pain in the hands when using it. That is, if you know how to properly use it there is no pain. Delivered in less than 3 days after ordered and from UK to Ireland which I was delighted with. Didn't expect it for at least a few more days.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 19 Jun 2014
The kettlebell arrived with a very rough and bumpy handle. I would have sent it back, but it took quite a long time to arrive so didn't want to wait for another one to be sent out. I sanded down the underside of the handle to smooth off the sharp bits and it's okay now. I think it's a case of you get what you pay for! Not a quality product, but I have used it a few times and it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is., 31 May 2014
Great kettle bell feels nice and smooth in the hand no rough edges or sores on the hands from continue use. Would recommend this to a friend and would buy from the same dealer again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettlebell purchase, 14 May 2014
I needed to buy a Kettlebell for a keepfit class I am enroled in. I had the specifications but couldn't find anything locally which fitted the bill hence coming online. It is exactly as I wanted & I know it's heavy but I was very pleased that the Postman chose to put it somewhere safe rather than leave me a collection card. Probably didn't want to risk a hernia !

I use Amazon regularly & so far have never been disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
Really great piece of kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Kettlebell Cast Iron Kettlebell 4kg 6kg 8kg 10kg 12kg 16kg 20kg 24kg 28kg 32kg 36kg 40kg 44kg 50kg Gym Quality Fitness Exercise Kettlebells (Misc.)
does the job

1.0 out of 5 stars Let down & disappointed, 16 Jun 2014
I'd have given it no stars if that was an option! First they sent me an email to say my order would be late & It's now two days overdue of that date and still nothing! I'm one customer that will never use them again! I have no faith that the kettle bells will be any better than the company selling them either! That's if they ever get here?