5.0 out of 5 stars Won me over
Published 19 months ago by Mr. A. Mcgregor

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not much of a game. Very dark in places even when I try on the brightest settings.
Published 4 months ago by Teresa Lahi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Won me over, 14 May 2013
Mr. A. Mcgregor "Alex" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Classic (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have to admit despite hundred of great reviews for Skyrim, I only got it relatively recently. I've played the odd role playing game before but since I'm not really that much of a fantasy fan,the idea of Orcs, Elves and werewolves seemed just a little too much for me. What got me to try was the fact that it was made by Bethesda (who made Fallout 3 which I really enjoyed) and the drop in price.

Personally I wasn't massively impressed with the graphics, and the first (compulsory) mission dragged a bit. Luckily I stuck to it. There are a number of very diverse characters you can start with, and as you play the game there is a huge number of directions in which you can develop your character. The main story missions are fantastic, but even the side missions are great. You can also join a number of factions, which themselves have numerous missions and rewards.

There are a number of bits to the game that have frustrated me though. One of the main things that's bugged me is going on long journeys to discover a new town only to get attacked and die shortly before getting there and having to start the whole thing again. As soon as I see an enemy on these journeys I just save the game now which mostly fixes that.

Right now I am about half-way through the main game and have completed the missions for one of the factions and just started those of another, and it has taken me a loooong time to get here. I am thoughroly enjoying the game and can't imagine I will be putting it down anytime soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars omg give me my life back, 12 Nov 2013
great game. 100+ hours played between 3 of us. i miss my boyfriend, and sleeping, and going outside. help me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best game ever!, 19 May 2013
Arrived very promptly well packaged. Great game couldn't find in any shops to delighted to be able to get it so easily online! Great game because you can collect great weapons, scenery great and great variety in what you can play on the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my boys, 18 Aug 2013
Meabh (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this purchase. It seems to have challenged the imagination and encourages problem solving and discussion. It seems to present a real challenge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for son's birthday., 2 Aug 2013
He certainly seems to like it and has played it a lot since receiving it. From the little I've seen, the game is very good and the NPCs in the game seem to act realistically (giants chasing you off but stopping if you run into a lake etc). I've seen the game physics in action and they seem pretty realistic (annoy the giant mentioned above and get within range of his club and your corpse will fly an entertaining distance...).
I wouldn't recommend it for younger children, but my teenagers certainly seem to approve of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Skyrim, 14 May 2013
If there're people who still don't know just from the name of this game what it is going to be like, then I'm not sure my review could change minds. It's a brilliant game, I absolutely love it and I'm pretty sure any gamer will.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Game, 13 May 2013
S. J. Duckles "ezysteve" (Lancaster, UK) - See all my reviews
An excellent game which has kept my son enthralled for many, many hours. He's fought and killed a lot of dragons and can change himself into a werewolf - he absolutely loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Game, 8 Nov 2013
I ordered this for myself but once it arrived the kids nicked it and they tell me the game is everything you will have read about it and more .

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great game, 14 Oct 2013
i would recommend to all my friends with older children i bought for my grandson and he loves it thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 July 2013
Love the game, cant believe i waited so long before playing it, kept me entertained for hours, well woth buying

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Classic (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: £26.99