5.0 out of 5 stars totally hilarious
I saw this film on a plane coming back from holiday, and eventhough I was exhausted I stayed up to watch it. I'm almost wishing I hadn't, cos trying to supress hysterics in an aeroplane full off sleeping people is almost impossible.
This was just so funny! Voices, story-line, and a sense of humour for the grown ups. Everything marks it as a winner. I just can't...
Published on 8 Nov 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh
I was quite happy with this movie until I found out that the movie gets stuck at the end :/ not really happy
Published 4 months ago by vitor

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 27 Feb 2010
Sean Olding (UK) - See all my reviews
Im 18, and when i first watched it as a child i thought it was the best movie ever and i still watch it, and laugh even more than i did back then. This movie is possibly one of my favourites which rivals even Shaun of the Dead and Pineapple Express. Utterly Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars A more recent Disney classic, 1 Oct 2009
Robert Griffiths (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
Laugh out loud hilarious and fun from beginning to end for all the family.
Well worth watching, regardless of age.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the funniest films I've ever had the pleasure of watching., 9 Sep 2014
This made me laugh more than any Disney film since Robin Hood. It's a wry, unbelievably snarky adventure where the jokes fly thick and fast. Plenty of Aztec Gold to be found in the comedy here, and I actually can't imagine anyone not enjoying this.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Disney film!!!!!!!!, 29 April 2007
This is a great movie. It's great for people of all ages Yzma and Kronk are the best characters because they are both hilarious. I have watched the DVD so many times it's definatly a film u will not get tired of watching. GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious :-), 18 Dec 2002
Carla Vilela (Baden, Switzerland) - See all my reviews
Well, this movie is really, really funny and you start laughing in the beginning and stop only in the end of the movie. The dvd has also a game which can be played by your children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and incredible!, 14 July 2007
This is one of my favourite films EVER! You can't get bored of it. There are jokes throughout the movie that are aimed more for an adult audience than at kids - making it the BEST animated film for grown up disney lovers! It's a classic - Walt Disney would be proud!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a fantastic film, 13 Dec 2005
i saw this film on disney a couple of years back and iv been hooked. was telling my gf about how amazing it is and that she rele needs to see it. the next thing i know i get it for my birthday!!! o ne of the best presents iv had. its such a quality film. im 17 too and it i think its enjoyable for absolutley anyone. the humour in it is just class.
well done disney

4.0 out of 5 stars Slapstick, adventure, and a lesson or two, 17 Feb 2004
Kurt A. Johnson (Marseilles, IL USA) - See all my reviews
The Emperor Kuzco (voice by David Spade) is a spoiled brat, arrogant and unconcerned with the feelings of anyone other than himself. However, when he steps on his advisor, Yzma (Eartha Kitt!), he quickly discovers that some people don't like being stepped on. Turned into a llama, Kuzco, must return himself to his normal form, and reclaim his throne. Pacha (John Goodman), a simple peasant, seems a likely enough stooge; he even sees some good in Kuzco. Kuzco and Pacha have a good chance, a good chance that is if Kuzco first learns a few lessons. [Color, released in 2000, with a running time of 1 hour, 18 minutes.]
My children (especially my eight-year-old son) love this movie. As with most Disney movies, there is very little objectionable in it. Instead, there is just a funny movie, with lots of slapstick, some adventure, and even a lesson or two thrown in. As with most Hollywood productions, it has only a nodding acquaintance with history, but it is OK, in spite of that. Therefore, let me say that my family all recommends this movie to you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Foolish but it's fun!, 13 Nov 2001
R. A. Caton "Arcaton" (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is definitely not your usual Disney cartoon. Yes, there is a little of the usual sugar in the depiction of Pacha's family - but we soon get over that as the story gets driven by the lunatic antics of Ysma and the amiable (he's just too plain dim to be truly evil) Kronk.
Once the chase is on (and the diner scene is a SCREAM) we have a display of slapstick worthy of a 1920's silent two-reeler. Even when Kuzco finally redeems himself (sometimes cringing time with Disney) the comedy soon snaps into place again.
So! This is an utterly stupid movie that you will want to watch again and again and again ad infinitum. It will not stretch your intellect, improve your morals or make you slim - but it will definitely leave you laughing!
They should do no-brainer stuff like this more often................

5.0 out of 5 stars recived item, 31 Jan 2008
J. H. Inman - See all my reviews
recived item today well packaged and in good order thank u very much will enjoy watching

Emperor's New Groove / Kronk's New Groove [Blu-ray] [US Import]