Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 August 2013
I was really excited to buy this album after hearing Bones, Ash Tree Lane, Hurricane and Fantasy... I loved them immediately and looked forward to hearing the rest of the record.

However, despite my love for these few songs, I felt the rest of the songs sounded simple, boring and plain strange. Usually when I am challenged by a song, I dislike it at first... but after a few listens, it catches on and I begin to love it - this was not the case for me with this album. I felt that I enjoyed the first half, the rest sounded rushed which for me makes it a mediocre album.
on 9 February 2016
Purchased this on the recommendation of a friend and just loved it.
on 7 June 2013
This album is addictive. I stumbled across one of their songs 'Bones' on youtube and really loved it. I decided to buy this album when it came out, and it was well worth the wait. I still listen to it all the time
on 21 May 2015
Brilliant...loved every track.
on 3 July 2015
Love this! its on repeat
on 9 July 2015
Great price and album.
on 27 February 2015
Oh yes, great album.
on 5 February 2014
I wasn't sure whether to buy this album at first. I'd only heard Hurricane, and although I loved it, her voice isn't the strongest. Let's just say, you don't have the urge to listen to any of her stuff in acapella. But, this album's excellent. There's something about her voice that is simple and understated that gives each track real power. When you connect that to the haunting melodies and the driving beats you've got a great combination.
on 4 June 2013
I started listening to there music 6 months ago and find this product on amazon which I ordered straight away! And I'm not disappointed at all. A great bang and great style!
on 25 May 2013
New to Mr Mrs. Came across Bones on an episode of Greys Anatomy. Glad I bothered to look it up! A brilliant album.