5.0 out of 5 stars Can you hear me Major Tom?
Please bare with me on this one . . .

We used to have one of these in our house yearrrs ago! I'd forgotten how good they were until I was looking for space related stuff for my nephew because he's space mad!

This is the second one I've bought as the first was brilliant fun.

If it wasn't for research into the movement of an object by...
Published 15 days ago by KM

3.0 out of 5 stars five star rocket, one star launcher
First I must confess to buying the wrong version. I should have bought the one for 3 year olds with the polystyrene foam rockets rather than these plastic ones intended for 6 year olds (and adults). Having said that, there is nothing wrong with these rockets for the right age group. They are potentially great fun.

However, the reason I bought this was...
Published 7 months ago by Deputy Don

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars five star rocket, one star launcher, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Super High Performance (Toy)

However, the reason I bought this was because the old launcher had finally packed up and I needed a new one. This model has an almost identical looking launcher but it keeps falling apart. Unless you hold it every time, it just keeps falling apart. I am now thinking of making my own launcher.

So be prepared for much frustration for you whilst the kids have fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can you hear me Major Tom?, 2 Dec 2014
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Super High Performance (Toy)
Please bare with me on this one . . .

This is the second one I've bought as the first was brilliant fun.

If it wasn't for research into the movement of an object by Galileo and Sir Isaac Newtons laws of motion we wouldn't have the stomp rocket to stomp the hell out of in our parks and gardens at all!

Things to consider when making a rocket -

- How can you create enough thrust to exceed the weight of the rocket?
- What structural materials and propellant combinations should you use?
- How big will the rocket have to be?
- How can you make the rocket go where you want it to?
- How can you bring it back to Earth safely?

Huh? I haven't got a bloody clue but somebody did and put it in a box for us!

In the box you and your little Lt Neil Armstrong will find the pump and firing tubes already connected. You only need to attach the multi angle stand, stick one of the three rockets on, wait for the right weather conditions then start the countdown.

At T minus 60 minutes you'll need to eat a banana or two for energy and take a cod liver oil tablet for the old joints. How many years have passed since you last jumped in the air and slammed your foot down?

T - 15 minutes start walking down the park with your child. They'll be running. Don't try to keep up with them! Just shout "ey you! Get back here!" They'll probably ignore you and keep running.

T - 10 minutes Set the damn rocket up. It's raining now and you wished you'd have stayed in watching Sunday Brunch.

T- 5 minutes Cup your hands over your mouth and say -

" (make crackle noise) This is Houston lieutenant (insert kids name) we have T minus five minutes to ignition and all is okay!"

T- 1 minute Start doing a few star jumps to get the old ticker pumping, ready to jump! The banana's protein and sugar content will kick in now.

T - 30 seconds get your propulsion leg ready by just lifting it up and down to grease the knee and ankle joints. Cod liver oil capsule is a go!

T- 10 seconds and the kid will be very excited by now or bored, cold and wanting to watch Ben 10.

Cup your hands over your mouth again and say -

"This is Houston. Engines are ignited and we're good to go - 10...9...8...7...6 firing boosters... (make a booster noise)...5...4...3...2...1...Blast off!"

Now jump higher than you ever have before, higher than you did in 3rd year of the seniors doing the Fosbury flop and propel that banana and cod liver oil fuelled foot down onto the pump with the might of only Thor himself!

In use these rockets do go very high. Not sure whether it's 400ft or as far as the Rosetta space craft is today but it's bloody high enough. It'll look like 1,000 ft to my nephew!

This is a cracking inexpensive good old fashioned toy that will keep your child and you busy and having proper fun for hours on end.

Highly Recommended. Over and out! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 10 May 2014
Sheryl Dutton (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Super High Performance (Toy)
Everyone loved having a go with this - even the youngest little ones could do it.
Only problem is the rockets do go missing a lot over the neighbours fence.
We would have bought another set of rockets at the same time, but didn't want to pay additional postage charges so if they could add it together then it would be fair. Shame lost sale for the company

4.0 out of 5 stars kids loved it, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Super High Performance (Toy)
My grandchildren loved the stomp rocket and have had great fun playing with it. I would thoroughly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOURS OF FUN, 15 May 2014
BOUGHT FOR MY SONS 3RD BIRTHDAY

EASY TO USE & CAN REACH GREAT HEIGHTS

CHEAP & CHEERFUL ENTERTAINMENT, GREAT FOR PARTIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple good fun, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Super High Performance (Toy)
A game to be played outside with no batteries and fun for all the family. It looks so simple and cheap but is very effective - rockets really do go around 100ft, especially when dads have a go! Rockets do break easily though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stomp rocket, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Super High Performance (Toy)
Stomp Rocket fun for all the family in the garden or the beach
Prompt delivery grandson had great fun also the adults

5.0 out of 5 stars lift off, 8 Mar 2014
bought for my 7 year old grandsons xmas present
he says it's good fun he and his dad have fun seeing who can go the highest

5.0 out of 5 stars Super high and super fun!, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Super High Performance (Toy)
This is brilliant. The rockets go amazingly high. We have shared it with others at campsites and church picnics and both the children and adults thought it was great and asked for product details. I can not recommend the product enough. All you need is a relatively calm day and an open space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Stomper, 24 July 2014
Mrs. Janine E. Minchin "JanineM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Super High Performance (Toy)
I bought this as a birthday gift for a 5 year old. My son, who is the same age has one similar and loves it so I knew it was a safe bet. I can't vouch for the quality but I know the birthday boy was delighted & stomped rockets for 2 hours! on the day he received it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›