5.0 out of 5 stars Well made comfortable headband!
Great product! Very comfortable way of keeping your hair out of your face, much better than a bandana. Only criticism is the price..if you're using it for adventuring then it's great as you need not wash it for a long time, however if you're buying it just as a comfy headband then cheaper versions are available and are just as great!
Published 5 months ago by Jack

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!
A waste of money. Both ends of the buff had been roughly cut with scissors. I have a buff from Aldi which cost £2.99 which is so much better quality. Don't bother with this one.
Published 8 months ago by Maris

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made comfortable headband!, 28 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great versatile item for keeping cosy or cool and sweat free., 26 Jan. 2015
Kimmy (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
An original Buff item with logo - very thin though. I didn't realise that there was a warmth rating for each one (I mean I know they come in different weights, but didn't know there was an actual scale of warmth rating) for which this particular one is the lowest. Still my 9 year old son really likes it. I wasn't sure if this adult one would be too big for him, but it was perfect. Methods for wrapping are included on the packaging. I thought the solid navy would work well with his school uniform, but think I should have got a patterned one, as the solid colour does look like he is wearing it for religious purposes when in the balaclava style. He doesn't mind though :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and warm!, 25 Nov. 2014
I was quite sceptical about this before it arrived. I think it looks a little bit tatty on the head, but it is actually quite versatile and useful. So far I have used it as a mask whilst cycling in the cold - it does not get in the way of your breathing and I was very surprised at how warm I found it, especially over the ears. Decent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jun. 2014
I got this for my dog- probably not the intended use, but he loves it, and it gives him a funky look. The Buff is as expected- high quality and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 4 Feb. 2011
An excellent buy. Very warm and comfy. Multi functional headwear. Much better than wearing a heavy scraf. Easy to wash and dries very very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff, 23 Jun. 2009
What looks like a simple piece of fabric is Excellent, so many ways to wear it and takes up no room at all, I'm hooked, this is my 3rd :o)

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 5 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it is pretty awesome for what it is, 10 July 2014
I find it is pretty awesome for what it is, I am a professional snail boxer and this is very useful to keep my face protected

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential kit for travelling/sports, 10 July 2014
I absolutely love these things when travelling, they're a veritable Swiss Army knife of useful applications. As Douglas Adams sagely taught us, always keep your towel handy and this thing has all the uses of a towel and then some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah baby, 8 Jun. 2014
Wore this on the recent trip on the Camino Frances and EVERYONE commented on it(my sister in law had the Union jack jobby)

Buff Multifunctional Headwear