5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
My head doesn't feel like it is resting on a carrier bag. I tend to always use two pillow cases as a habit but even if you used one I doubt you would find fault with these protectors.

Published 20 months ago by Melson

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - not as described!
I am at a loss to know why the description of this item categorically states '100% Cotton' in the main heading. When, reading on, it says 'Poly Cotton Blend' - '50%Cotton 50% Polyester'.

I can only imagine it's to draw you in.

I am allergic to Polyester and so will have to look elsewhere.

You got this wrong Bid Buy Direct.
Published 13 months ago by Penelope

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Twin Pack Pillow Protectors with Zip - 100% Cotton - Liquid Resistant - Machine Washable - Anti-Allergy, Anti-Bacterial

They do not fit that snuggly and there is a big gap but for those that have fuller pillows these would be a great fit. My pillows are new but honestly the gap is not noticable and I have no complaints about these.

Would defiantely purchase again if needed and was very pleased with the quick delivery and the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality, 11 Sept. 2013
These are made from high quality white cotton, you can feel the quality and they wash very well. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars pillow protector, 14 Aug. 2013
I have tried many pillow protectors.they either ripped or were to heavy. This pair are very well made and very comfortable under your pillowslip.would highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 14 Oct. 2013
I got these for a lady I work for. I put the pillow protectors on myself and they feel really nice, really soft, no rustling... I might get myself some!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality protectors, 14 Sept. 2013
these are the best waterproof protectors we have had they are very good quality at an excellent value price I would buy more of them

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - not as described!, 30 Jan. 2014

I can only imagine it's to draw you in.

I am allergic to Polyester and so will have to look elsewhere.

You got this wrong Bid Buy Direct.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pillow protectors, 6 Sept. 2013
Very good quality but not sure about the zip. I also found them a little long but they feel nice.
Jenny

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 22 Dec. 2013
Hubby sweats a lot at night and pillows are ruined. these protectors are very good and do what they are supposed to do I will probably order more for the rest of the house

4.0 out of 5 stars pillows, 21 Dec. 2013
the original price was high, so I had to buy them to see why, I am pleased I got them. Good quality with a zip. Now I can protect my feather pillows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your pillows looking good, 4 Dec. 2013
Absolutely lovely, they are beautifully soft 100% cotton and liquid resistant to boot so no need to worry if you should spill your water