Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 28 September 2013
Will try to avoid spoilers. Well, this certainly won't disappoint anyone who has invested so much in the series. We finally see the long awaited return of Maxie and Blue's Holloway crew as they rock up to the Natural History Museum. The action takes place on a parallel timeline to 'The Sacrifice' and gives a broader picture of the changing behaviour of the sickos.

It's hard to say this is the best in the series but I think that's down to the lack of multi person viewpoint compared to previous novels. Also, due to its place near the middle of the series, it's not really a book that can be read alone, like 'The Dead'. This book will leave you wanting more though. Old characters are developed further, such as Ollie, Big Mick, Ella and some of the Museum crew, like Robbie. There's also some great new characters to add to the mix. The future for The Enemy series looks bright. Well done Charlie Higson!
on 9 November 2013
I came upon this series by chance, I read all the books within the week. I could not put them down and read well into the night! I am a 45 year old mother of two, if these were aimed at teenagers I am going to have a look in that section again! Cannot wait for the next one, hurry up please!
on 6 November 2013
Another instalment of The Fallen series and it doesn't disappoint. More of the usual gruesome descriptions and furthering the storyline. Just brilliant. Tension and stress from the very beginning to the absolute end. The episode just doesn't give you any break from the fear. However, the ending will leave you screaming at Charlie Higson. Ahhhhhhhh. Why have you done this to us? Left it with such a cliff hanger!!! I have to admit, I was fuming. I hope Mr Higson is writing the next book as we speak. Awesome series.
on 18 October 2013
I have read all previous books to this series and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them and will continue to do so, until Mr H, decides to cease writing them. YA or just A they are a brilliant and imaginative if slightly gross read for fans of horror, survival, hope, corruption and zombieish beasties. They also bizarrely make me want to visit London to tour the sites used in the books. I hope new readers to these books will enjoy them as much as I have.

on 5 May 2014
another excellent story from Charlie Higson, it blends well with the other books. A bit slow to start. Read though.
on 31 January 2014
This was a great book which had me hooked from start to finnish.
I realy like this series and hope that the next exciting new book will be out soon for all to enjoy.
If you like scary books than this is the series for you as i thoroughly encourage anyone to discover the wondrrs of a world with diseased adults and kids who have to make it out alive
I strongly reccomend this book to anyone who is interested.
on 26 June 2014
please read all 5 of this series!! Was a bit aprehensive at first as this is a teenage series but wow what a great read- The characters were brilliiant and most do get killed off not like where their is always a happy ending- Exciting and gorey all at once.
If you like the walking dead or Michael Grant series ( gone) this is a must read!!

cant wait for the 6th Book!!
on 8 October 2013
i thought this was going to be the last book, however although the time it is set in is beginning to become confusing, I thought it was a fantastic follow up to the Holloway kids story. furthermore, there was a satisfying conclusion to where the disease came from but I thought the ending was a bit abrupt. loved the gore scenes though.
on 10 October 2013
I initially bought the first book for my son to encourage him to read more. He loved anything zombie! He encouraged me to read it after him and I was quickly gripped by the plots and twists. Not knowing if the kids would make it. Another fantastic story that leaves you wanting the next book, hopefully won't have to wait too long.
on 16 May 2014
Bought these books for my 13 yr old son as they were in the teenage section, however, I read ahead of him to check suitability! There is lots of gore, violence and bad language, and i feel the series should be aimed at over 16s! Hard to keep track of where all the characters are during the series, but a fantastic storyline!