5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hair thinning.
I was having my hair plaited by my friend and she noticed that I was thinning. My blood ran cold as I took great care of my hair, washing, conditioning, moisturising etc.

It provoked me to look at what causes hair thinning and then I searched for hair loss tablets.

Published 7 months ago by Mr. R. J. Grant

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Little impact for me
Published 5 months ago by Richard Maycock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hair thinning., 10 May 2014
Mr. R. J. Grant (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hair Essentials Natural, Herbal Hair Growth Supplement for Men & Women - DHT Blocker, Provides Nutrients to Help Repair and Nourish Thinning Hair - Daily Capsules Fight Hair Loss and Promote New Growth (Misc.)

I found these and ordered right away. That was six months ago and I can say that I feel my hair is doing great.

I noticed an increase in the rate of growth for some months. Not so much now but the general health of my hair is really good. I will continue to use the product.

I am just glad it has worked because I haven't got the money for expensive hair transplant treatments!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best vitamins I have tried for hair health and believe ..., 15 Aug 2014
My hair was badly damaged due to years of bleaching , my hair had become very thin and brittle. I first seen this product on an american web site naturel wellbeing , the were hundreds of positive reviews about this product so I thought to look this up on amazon , to which it was available. I thought I might give this a go and see if it works as the reviews say , and after a month I have noticed a lot of regrowth on my central parting and also noted my hair is not falling out and the condition has improved greatly. So far iam impressed with this product and will continue to use it , I have had no side effects from these vitamins and I have to say they dont work straight away you have to be patient and give it a month or so . These are the best vitamins I have tried for hair health and believe me I have tried others on the market which are no were near as good as these. Will continue to purchase these supplements they are worth every penny !!

5.0 out of 5 stars amaizing product, 1 May 2014
I would definately recommend this product to use at least of three months period and you will see the different amaizing changes with your hair growth and thickinnes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant,try and see, 13 Feb 2014
I ordered 90 day supply,great results.I would continue with it if I see it on uk website again to continue

5.0 out of 5 stars radi, 6 Feb 2014
radina (united kinkdom) - See all my reviews
It does helps but I want to order some more.. Trust me people it contains all the needed vitamins for hair growth.You wouldnt be dissapointed. You should buy really 3 bottles of them to have an effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 6 Feb 2014
i rated this in the past as not that good ,but after persevereing with it for 4 months i have changed my mind. this is a super product and would recommend it. be patient with it. unfortunately you cant get it on amazon anymore. what a shame. without any doubt the best hair product ive tried to date. better than minoxidil.

4.0 out of 5 stars soooooo far is working, 16 Jan 2014
I used this hair Essential because I lost lot of hairs after my pregnancy; it was like nightmare for me .So I did my search online to find solution for my prb so I found lots of multivitamines but this one I liked it bc it has DHT .so I said let's give it a try hopefully it will work for me, im not lying I was scared of the product how it gonna work is it good bla bla... But I just used for about 23 days now and Tks God; it's soooo far helping me I feel my hhailoss is less than before .Hoppefully I will see new hair growth sooon .I will post again another review to tell u if this product does encourage new hair growth or no then I will give it 5 stars.Good luck for every body

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good..., 25 Nov 2013
I am very pleased with the product so far, however, as I am just on the second bottle I would like to update my review at a later
date when I have actually finished the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good..., 19 Oct 2013
Felt a little strange/high for the first two days as guess my body was getting used to the chemical change this stuff created in it, but after that i feel fine and more healthy. I've got to say that in less than a week (my body reacts to things put in it quite quickly) i notice a difference already! Thicker, stronger, fuller hair and it seems to close up my bald patches on top already! Wow! I'll write back in a month - Cheers ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Oct 2013
Great price!!!!! Will be buying them again. Have seen an improvement in my hair, looks much healthier thanks to them