Format: Blu-ray Audio|Change
Price:£16.50+ £1.26 shipping

on 29 December 2013
A great album, although I'm not convinced whether very old albums really benefit from the transition to high resolution audio formats. Certainly it's a shame that a surround version is not on the disc, but then it was never recorded with surround in mind. Nice to have 3 different HD audio formats on one disc, though for most people if playing is stereo there will be no difference (so you may as well play the standard PCM version).
If the music industry are going to get people to buy disc based formats they need to up their game with the packaging... i.e. a full booklet with every disc, lyrics, background, extra info etc. Otherwise we're just getting ripped off... again.
A 320kbps mp3 download version of the album is also included, but why no HD format download in WAV or FLAC?!
on 26 June 2010
the first album i ever bought way back when and still a classic.you only have to hear the amount of times the title track as been used time and time again on tv to understand its power. the whole album is great the other stand out number (out of many)is "feeling good".recommended
on 13 January 2014
This is a fine recording and this Blu-ray version actually for me brings her into my sitting room.
The vinyl version is a lot warmer and more comfortable to listen to. This Blu-ray is crisper, very clear and maybe lakes the atmosphere away. Now I have choice depending upon my mood.
on 8 May 2015
Love to listen to. Never get fed up with it. June
on 15 May 2013
I love it. I love Nina Simone anyway. The sound and reproduction are good. A good selection of tracks. I cannot fault it.
on 10 March 2010
My sister was given this as an LP many years ago and I used to listen to it a lot. Haven't had a deck for years so this was a trip down memeory lane. Excellent album - Ne Me Quitte Pas and You've Got To Learn are amazing tracks.
on 30 December 2015
Despite liking Nina Simone this CD I didn't enjoy enough to play more than once.
on 11 January 2015
Love this album especially 'Feeling good' and 'I put a spell on you'
on 15 August 2014
wonderful !! Haven't been out of the car player since I got it !!
on 9 May 2016