5.0 out of 5 stars Tigers oh my
Ok first of all Were- Wiccan series is amazing. Melo was my favourite of Elizabeth's ex's, so when I heard he would get his HEA I was so excited. His book is hot and his brother is the same. Tera is strong and kind, the three of them together are brilliant.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars More purr than roar
Published 10 months ago by Jill Nash

5.0 out of 5 stars Tigers oh my, 27 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW, 24 Mar 2013
sharon (United States) - See all my reviews
I really did enjoy
(A Twitch of Tail) Melo & Tahlon are strong and funny and very sexie, and got some hidden strenth and a lot of power behind them, Tera is a strong woman. She has a mother from hell, did not have a very good upbring with her mother or her coven.
Tera ended up a were doctor and a very happy life when she left, and met her two mates.
great read

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining read, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed A Twitch of Tail very much.

Where can I find a couple of hot were tigers of my own?

4.0 out of 5 stars Rather interesting, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear) (Kindle Edition)
it has an interesting story if you're into the whole supernatural romance plot, was definitely a good read for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A twitch of tail, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear) (Kindle Edition)
Another great read, really enjoyed the story and characters, I'm just sad at the moment as to when book seven is due,really great series enjoyed every story.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Twitch of tail, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear) (Kindle Edition)
I love this series they are really good reading, Ive recommended them to a few friends but they unable to get them on kobo's im lucky ive a kindle ))

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good short story, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear) (Kindle Edition)
I am becoming a avid fan of this author. Though I have only starting reading these books recently, I am becoming addicted, especially to these short, sexy stories. For me, they are worth the nominal asking price. Though all these books are part of a series, you can read each as a stand alone, which I did. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear) (Kindle Edition)
a must read because i really couldn't put it down kept reading well into the night and was sad when the book ended

3.0 out of 5 stars More purr than roar, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear) (Kindle Edition)
This was my first reading of this author and so I haven't got the background of her characters; however, although this was a 'nice' read and there were a couple of quite heavy (and to be honest, the descriptions were similar to other books I have read of this genre) sex scenes, I felt that the author could have gone further with the power of the characters as the story didn't really take you anywhere. I kept waiting for some sort of twist to happen and the ending was a bit of a 'fizzle' rather than an explosion that could lead to a gripping sequel.

4.0 out of 5 stars A twitch of tail (wiccan-were-bear), 30 May 2013
This review is from: A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear) (Kindle Edition)
Good series enjoyed it. This is definitely an adult reading book and series for those who are more open-minded about love with a difference. The romance in this series is very descriptive but done in a loving gentle manner. The finding of"mates" is very similar in each of the books but the actual story in each book is different. Would recommend this author& will read more books by this author

ARRAY(0xa2b71c30)