5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service as always, great product
A new phone, a new screen protector from Expert Shield.

Published 4 months ago by Mr J S Gill

1.0 out of 5 stars LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS NOT HONOURED BY EXPERTSHIELD
Published 4 months ago by hadhrdb

1.0 out of 5 stars LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS NOT HONOURED BY EXPERTSHIELD, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Expert Shield - THE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for: Samsung Galaxy S4 *Lifetime Guarantee* (Electronics)
I bought a cover for my phone in October. It is now May and I need a second replacement. It has two large scratches in the middle of my screen (I have not dropped the phone or anything so these have just happened through normal use of my phone). I have contacted Expertshield twice about a replacement and they have just ignored my requests completely. Save your money and DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.
You would be better off buying a cheaper version as this product doesn't last very long and they do not replace it for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service as always, great product, 19 May 2014
A new phone, a new screen protector from Expert Shield.

I used expert shield for my S3 and stuck with it for my S4. The protector arrived but it was actually the S5 version, so I had to cut a few corners off to fit the protector. I emailed ExpertShield and they immediately sent me a replacement without and questions. These are superb as long as you apply them correctly (very easy in a bathroom). Once on, you won't notice they're there and it will stay in place until you decide it's time to come off, as they don't come off any other way!

Highly recommended, easy to apply, lifetime guarantee, quality product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lasts for life time of the phone, 29 Jan 2014
STEFAN Sick - See all my reviews
Just bought the second shield only as I upgraded to a new phone. The old one really lasted for its lifetime. Also it took 3 tries but with the sticky tape I have been able to apply the new screen protector without any bubbles again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 19 Dec 2013
No issues - didn't apply mine correctly and ended up with a little dust and a hair under the protector after I had removed both sides. Decided not to remove the screen and try again after this attempt.

Quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 29 Nov 2013
I bought this product as it was highly recommended, lifetime guarantee and the delivery date was the following day! what could possibly go wrong?
However, the product didnt come the next day, so obviously emailed the company to say that my product hasnt come and wanted to know where it could have got too. With the upmost respect to the company and its employees they handled the issue really well, kept in contact with myself till the screen protector arrived and even past the arrival date to make sure this product is right for me. AMAZING!! Not many (or any) companies do that! Now with the shield stuck onto my phone its amazing clear, crisp and precise! scratch resistant. comes with all the required equipment too!
BRILLIANT PRODUCT AND WORTH THE MONEY PAID!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Screen Protector, 24 Sep 2013
Does exactly as it describes. Followed the directions and the screen protector went stright on without any bubbles or difficulties. Now that it is on there are no scratches yet which tells me its very durable and teh bonus is, you can hardle tell its there it fits so perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Potential to be very good!, 5 Aug 2013
I've just received this product & fitted it. Like all screen protectors, it can be a little bit fiddly to fit, but, if you follow the instructions supplied especially the steamy room bit, you should be ok. I chose probably the dustiest day of the year so far & needed to refit two or three times. I didnt manage to get it totally dust free but you need really good eyesight to tell otherwise.
The best thing I can say about it is that you don't know its there. If it protects as good as it looks it will be worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars expert protection for your phone, 27 July 2013
I've fitted expert shield screen protectors on a number of phones and i couldnt recomend them more not only do they protect the screen very well but they are easy to fit unlike a lot of screen protectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant screen protector, 17 July 2013
I had one of these on my s2 for over 2 years so as soon as i new they did one for my new s4 i new there wouldnt be a problem. If you follow instructions (especially about sitting in steamy room) then it goes on easily with no bubbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Out There, 10 July 2013
I've had a smartphone since the G1 came out, and I am very picky when it comes to accessories for my phone, and not at all afraid to complain when something goes wrong. I have a long and frustrating history with screen protectors. Honestly, they're the bane of my life - the air bubbles, the fluff, the fact that I have to buy a pack of three to have any hope of a decent outcome. So when I found this product, I was sceptical. I shouldn't have been.

This is, without a doubt, the best screen protector I have ever had.

Ok, so I felt like an idiot sat in a steamy bathroom with sellotape on my fingers, and it took me about half an hour, but the end result is amazing. Is it perfect? No, but that's more my fault than the fault of the product. It would have been perfect if I had aligned things better. (See later edit) I heartily recommend this product.

Pros:
- 99% bubble/dust free. The best I've ever seen
- The instructions are amazingly detailed and actually work!
- The feel of the SP is natural and works well with the screens.

Cons:
- Time consuming (But totally worth it)
- Difficult to align - would have been better to start from the bottom not the top

Altogether an excellent product.

EDIT: Less than 24 hours after I posted this review, pointing out that I hadn't gotten the application 100% right, a replacement arrived via first class post. This is a uniquely considerate and honourable seller. I am beyond impressed.