My experience of these bras has been great BUT I am partway between an A and a B-cup at the moment -- which is partly why I chose this style of bra, to avoid that awkward in-between sizing thing. After trying mine for a month I can't believe that it would work well for anyone over a B-cup or much over a Size 14 (I'm a 10 at present but I have been an 18 in an earlier life, so I know all about trying to find clothes to fit a bigger figure).

On the positive side, my Belvia bras are among the most comfortable I've found. The wide shoulder straps spread the load; the body molds to my own shape and provides plenty of support for normal use. Wouldn't want to try any sports in these bras, and they're not really perky enough for posh frocks or anything where you want a bit of cleavage showing... Mine have been washed half a dozen times and show no sign of stretching or sagging (yet!).
On the downside, the fabric does get more sweaty than a cotton alternative would. I'm also happy to pull bras over my head and appreciate not having adjustable straps and clips and fasteners, but anyone with restricted movement might struggle.
Also, bear in mind that the fabric is quite thin so there's very little nipple coverage should you be wearing a lightweight top.
So these bras seem to work brilliantly for some women -- I'm one of those lucky ones. I wouldn't risk it if I was still a bigger size, however.
8/10
on 30 September 2013
It is obviously the 'real thing' (Belvia branded) as it fits perfectly and is extremely comfortable. I have purchased less expensive options and the Belvia is far superior in quality. Value for money and easy to wash. Only one slight problem - the band underneath the bust tends to roll up after any movement
on 20 December 2013
I also purchased another of these a few weeks later from my local Wilko. The difference between the two is remarkable the second one still looks like new and this one is pretty awful. The washing instructions printed on this one have all washed off and the fabric is all bobbly. I shall not buy anything else of this type online because this item is very sub-standard
on 15 April 2013
My daughter likes sports bras because she doens't like the traditional hook and eye fastenings or the look of traditional bras. I'd seend lots of adverts on TV enthusing about this 'revolutionary' design and was keen to give it a go. I certainly wouldn't recommend them for anyone with a cup size bigger than a 34C as they are not supportive enough and because of the thinness of the material I can't imagine it will survive many washes before going saggy. I wouldn't buy another one. There are lots of far better bras out there.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 May 2016
I have bought one of these in each colour for my teenage daughter as she loves them and finds them so comfortable. In a bra size, she is 30B, so I buy her the small size in this bra and it fits her perfectly. It washes well and it's a lovely soft material.
on 9 August 2015
Wonderful for post surgery and for anyone who hates the feeling of having constricting belts around their chest, so comfortable. The only bra I've been able wear, and even forget I'm wearing, since surgery a while ago. Very happy.
on 25 January 2016
Ordered the XL as having an operation, wanted to be comfortable, unfortunately not as big as expected, contacted the seller, able to return for refund.
on 22 July 2015
I bought this bra because it was advertised as supportive as well as being comfortable. Well, this bra is not supportive at all. I bought a large, as I am a 40D. I also find it to be a bit slack. The bottom of the bra at the front rolls up more or less immediately after you have put it on. Even the back rolls up after a short period of wear. I am therefore only giving this bra 1 star, as it is really not fit for purpose. It may be OK if you are tiny and just need the small size.
on 15 February 2016
I bought cheaper non branded versions of this soft bra and they have all shrunk in the wash but not this one! The Belvia is a superior fit and I can wash and tumble dry it and it stays the same!! Have bought loads of these now because I'm breast feeding and don't like nursing bras because my breasts are changing size constantly so these soft bras are more comfortable but don't really support me, and comfort is king right now!
on 26 April 2015
Don't buy this if you are bigger than a b cup. Rolls up at the bottom and no support at all

See one answered question