on 9 May 2013
These are the fourth item of Amber I have bought from this Seller & once again I am delighted with my purchase.These are a good size beautifully made & the Amber colours really stand out.
on 27 August 2013
Perfect size. Very unusual to find three different types of amber stone in one. I've had lots of compliments - and they match lots of outfits..
on 27 June 2013
Beautful piece of jewellery, comfortable and easy to put into pierced ears. Fast despatch, exactly as expected and what was sought.
on 25 November 2013
I like them a lot, it is a great design for daily use and even for special occasions. Definitely a good buy.
on 25 February 2014
I did wonder if the amber would actually be three different colours but took the chance. So pleased I did - they look just like the pictures brown, green & golden. These earrings are slightly chunky as the beads of amber are a nice size. Recommended.
on 14 November 2013
Very attractive amber earrings They match the ring and bangle also for sale from this seller. Makes a lovely jewellery set. Clean modern design, with good quality amber.
on 7 September 2013
Just what I wanted. These amber stud earrings match a necklace I have and they are well made. I would recommend this product.
on 15 November 2013
Very nice earrings. A little smaller than I expected them to be but the are good quality and look really nice on.
on 6 February 2016
Beautiful earings and not too large
They fit lovely to the ear and go perfectly with the pendant and ring I have. An very good choice. They arrived later than Amazon said they would and the Amazon packaging was not secure it was unsealed and open on delivery. Thankfully the earrings were still inside in their own little box. Thank -you Noda
on 12 April 2016
Very pretty, just the right size, the amber is placed in good amount of silver, just the butterfly closure is very difficult to take off or put on. I took a photo of the earrings, on top of the box they arrived in.
review image