on 26 June 2013
On the plus side, the adapter is small, cheap and handy to keep in the car for those "just-in-case" times and when you've forgotten to charge your phone before a long journey. On the downside although the item is sold as suitable for a Galaxy S4 and the official S4 mains charger provides 2A, this adapter is marked as 1000mA (1A). It will charge the phone but not as quick as you might expect.
on 15 August 2014
I use one of these in my car and on my bike, both work perfectly. The bike's 12v socket is mounted in the fairing - out of the way - so the bright LED lets me know whether the plug has worked it's way loose with the vibration - that said it's a pretty good fit but the bike vibrates like crazy at certain speeds.

Another reviewer has said that this isn't for a Samsung Galaxy S4. I have an S4 and I've had no problems whatsoever.
on 19 June 2013
This is a very good product and it came with in a day I was really pleased and it worked perfect in the car on my business trip and also match my phone
on 22 March 2014
No, doesn't charge my android in the car. I can charge it with the same usb through my computer or the mains adaptor.
on 28 July 2013
best in car charger i have come across can be used with any usb charging device
use for smartfone headset etc
on 28 December 2013
I chose this product because i had just bought the compatable mobile phone. It is very compact and put in your pocket you would not know it was there. It works very well and i would recomend this product to anyone. It was also very resonably priced.
on 11 August 2013
Tech specifications for Galaxy S4 says 2Ampere, this is 1Ampere.
It will take ages to realod your device and if you use it, it will discharge.
on 6 October 2013
The USB adaptor arrived on time and was as advertised, but it isn't limited to Samsung Galaxy. I use it for Sat Nav, and recharging my ipod and Nokia. Its must have for the car. Excellent value for money.
on 1 May 2014
This item was exactly what I wanted. It arrived on time and suitably packaged. It is cheap and has a 'value' look and feel to it, but tucked away in the car it matters not and it works perfectly.
on 20 April 2014
Not just for the Galaxy S4 as I have been using it for all kinds of mobile gadgets in the car. Nice and small so doesn't get in the way if you leave it plugged in. Does the job at a good price.