5.0 out of 5 stars Good listening .
Great tracks , never out his cd .
Published 4 months ago by tony

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality mixing in rhe continuous mixes
Published 19 months ago by Honest, chipper Northerner

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality mixing in rhe continuous mixes, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Addicted To Bass 2013 - Ministry of Sound [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I have bought a few of the Ministry of Sound's compilations - mainly for the continuous mixes that come with them. I liked the 2012 Addicted to Bass release, however the conitnuous mixes in this one really are poorly mixed. Seriously it's like listening to practice mixes someone has boshed together in their bedroom one night... Now, I'm no music expert, but I know what I like and I don't like this. Rushed product. Not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good listening ., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Addicted To Bass 2013 (Audio CD)
Great tracks , never out his cd .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun 2014
MOS Bass is class!

1.0 out of 5 stars Ministry of Dull...x 3!, 18 Sep 2013
S. D. Nunn (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Addicted To Bass 2013 (Audio CD)
Truly an awful collection of tracks, astoundingly made worse through dreary mixing... essentially this grim MoS set follows on from the abysmal 2012 which is where, I think, things begin to go very wrong for the Addicted To Bass series...

Addicted to Bass 2013 extends the watering down endemic to 2012 in as much as what we're confronted with is a set made up largely of generic house tracks that would be at home as fillers on pretty much any MoS compilation i.e. you could be listening to The Annual, Ibiza etc... Perhaps half of one of three CDs in this collection just about features tracks you'd want/expect to find on an Addicted To Bass compilation...

This raises an interesting question in as much as it suggests that either MoS simply cannot access suitable tracks or that, like everything else, music moves on so that producers aren't going to be interested in recreating the same soundscape... then again, when did a producer ever give up on something profitable?

So, I think this comes down to very, very lazy 'any old bleep will do' compiling from an MoS team treating Addicted To Bass as just another brand name - content doesn't count for anything...

Obviously the Addicted To Bass series was always cheap 'n' cheesy - as mixed by computer etc. Still, at least it did what it said on the label... now it's just generic MoS light house music... and very boring...

Essentially like so many comps, it's a con... AVOID!

1.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to mediocre tunes more like., 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Addicted To Bass 2013 (Audio CD)
As the title suggests the CD's are filled with mediocre tracks at best.
I was looking for a really good bass mix to play in the car to help my boring commute to work.
This CD is so boring I ended up listening to Nick Grimshaw's breakfast show, yep it was that bad.
I wish I could point out a redeeming feature and why someone may like it but I cannot.
It's only nine quid I suppose and I have wasted more on worse things.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay..............., 24 Jun 2013
Chunky1234 (Reading. Berks.) - See all my reviews
I just wish MOS would pay more attention to the individual tracks on these albums rather than the mega mixes, the album is Okay as the title reflects but not great, sorry guys.

3.0 out of 5 stars good listening, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Addicted To Bass 2013 (Audio CD)
Good listening . only know some songs though so was slightly disappointed. People I work with liked it better maybe I'm just a little old !

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 22 May 2013
After last years ATB was looking forward to this one, but there are only a few tracks I like so have been dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Big cd, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Addicted To Bass 2013 (Audio CD)
Tune free tune after tune bit more deep house would of been nice ....... But love it all the same

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 May 2013
Some great banging tunes mixed in with "fillers"

overall, a great little album Some banging tunes mixed in with "fillers".