5.0 out of 5 stars Really good so far!, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Case Logic Berkley Plus BPCA-115 Backpack for 15.6 inch Laptop/Tablet (Personal Computers)
Absolutely happy with my purchase so far. The colour of this bag is just great. It looks even better than the picture. I am writing my review after using it for over a week.

I initially didn't like the shoulder strap placement because it locked out the zip. It also lacks additional padding on the back you find in most backpacks. But after few uses I am used to it now. The shoulder padding problem is not so bad. The pocket itself is padded and it holds my laptop just fine and I am carrying a 15.6inch business laptop (a big bulky ones with an extended battery). I actually feel the strap placement (comes from the top) holds the bag better.

I intend to use this bag for the gym aswell and I just love how far the middle zip opens up. It actually opens up like a suitcase so I can easily fit in my shoes and gym wear. So far it easily fits my office file, few books, brick like charger and rain jacket and is still comfortable on the shoulder. The small zip pocket at the back is really convenient for small items like keys. No more removing the bag completely from the shoulder to find keys. The third compartment is quite spacious aswell. Easily fits in my deodorant, earphones, pens, mouse etc.

The straps (for adjustment on the shoulder) have these velcro attachments to fold it up and keep it from dangling. Its the little things that matter aswell.

I have yet to test out how it performs in the rain. Will update it if I find any problems. Happy to answer any additional questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Jan 2014
Brought for a weekend trip where computer was needed as well as clothing, wash bag etc. Excellent quality product, excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag at a great price, 19 Oct 2013
This is a super product. Lots of pockets for wires etc. Easy to pack and get on and off and very comfortable to carry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice backpack., 4 Mar 2014
The only reason I don't give it five stars is because it doesn't have padding on the bottom in the big pocket, but that is nitpicking to be honest.