Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 15 July 2013
Went on first time with no bubbles! Never happened before. Perfect vision. Don't know why Kindle don't make matt screens as on the originals. But this product really solves the problem.
on 19 June 2013
If you take some time and use decent screen cleaners you should easily end up with a bubble free installation. I first cleaned the screen with a screen cleaner and micro fibre cloth. I spent several minutes with this, until I was happy that no visible dust was present. I then followed the instructions to pull down and expose a small area of the actual screen protector. This was carefully aligned with the edges of the screen and then I slowly pulled the inner cover of the screen protector, dealing with any bubbles as I went. Eventually I was left with a bubble free fitting. I was slightly alarmed when I started to remove the outer skin as large bubbles reappeared, but I dealt with these in the same way as I did when removing the inner wrap. When all finished, no bubbles!!!!! I didn't use the supplied cleaning cloth, preferring to use my own. I also used my micro fibre cloth to remove air bubbles rather than the supplied card. I am more than happy with the result and will happily buy these again when needed. Highly recommended. Oh, and yes I can now read my kindle fire in bright light, with a slight increase in brightness required.
22 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 May 2013
Really makes a difference on my Kindle, very few fingernails and DOES take away the glare. Very pleased with tis purchase!!!
on 9 January 2014
Would recommend this to absolutely anyone!
It fits like a glove, is incredibly easy to apply & is absolutely as described, no glare whatsoever!
To further add to my satisfaction with this order, the customer service, dispatch & delivery were truly faultless.
Don't hesitate, you won't be disappointed!
on 4 July 2013
My original review wasn't very good, I didn't know I could increase the brightness to enable me to read my Kindle Fire outside, now I know, I've done just that, so I'm re-doing my review.
As the title says, fantastic, I can now read my Kindle outside, I'm over the moon about this, to put the protector on, I did have help, my partner moved the tabs, that sandwiched the protector, and I smoothed the protector on, others may find they can do it themselves, but I had help, and I found it easier, and ideal buy, at least now I can read outside, sorted, Janet Davies, Falmouth Cornwall
on 12 August 2013
Being a huge fan of my Kindle Fire, I was sorely disappointed to discover that I couldn't read it outside in the sun without having to sit in the shade. So frustrated by this, I even considered buying a cheap regular Kindle just for outdoor reading, but then I looked into anti-glare screen protectors.
There are so many on the market, and it's well worth reading the reviews as I found that many don't actually provide anti-glare, they're simply your standard screen protector. However, this particular brand is great! Even with direct sunlight glaring onto the Kindle screen, I can still read perfectly well (so long as I have my brightness turned up).
If you're after an effective anti-glare screen protector for your Kindle Fire, then I definitely recommend this one because it really DOES work.
11 comment|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 January 2014
Can now read my kindle in the sunlight, wonderful. No more trying to hide from the bright sun to read.
on 8 July 2013
I am very pleased with these. I can sit in the sunshine and read my Fire, just need to adjust the brightness, and they protect the screen too! I have tried other anti Glare sheets,but they are just screen protectors. Yes I would recomend these.
on 1 May 2014
I can now sit out in the sun and read my Kindle Fire HD.
The anti glare screen does exactly what it says on the can.
I am very pleased with it and thoroughly recommend it.
on 20 June 2013
As we haven't see the sun for sometime I was surprised to suddenly discover that I couldn't read my Kindle outside.(Silly really as it has an LCD screen). These protector guards work ok, easier to put on and fit well. If I get the odd bubble on the screen it doesn't spoil my reading experience. I had to have the brightness full on which drained the battery quicker...not good when you get to an exciting bit in the story.