5.0 out of 5 stars A great, well researched read
I won't exaggerate when I say this is probably highlight of living well series.

Self esteem is such an important topic, which is affecting your health, success and overall future.

As always, author has done the legwork for us and we can benefit from well researched subject written by professional doctor.

It shows, but I think this time it...
Published 18 months ago by Rob

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Edited Book
This book is very poorly written and edited. It reads as though English is not the first language of the author and there are several spelling and typo mistakes.
Published 7 months ago by Paula Enright

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Edited Book, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Overcoming Self-Esteem Problems in Teens and Pre-Teens: A Parent's Guide (Dr. T's Living Well Series) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, well researched read, 20 May 2013
I won't exaggerate when I say this is probably highlight of living well series.

It shows, but I think this time it shows in a very good way.

Should I recommend the book? There is no doubt! You owe it to yourself and your kids to read and utilise the knowledge presented here.