on 24 March 2013
Ok, it says what it does. But how much did this cost to manufacture? 50p? It is very light, cheap and plasticy. It would be nice to have it more weighty, perhaps some rubber protection on the parts that the phone slides onto to prevent scratching. Looks nice from a distance. If another manufacturer produced a better effort, I'd go with that. This should have come free with the Xperia Z.
on 25 March 2013
Great product, automatically tells you phone to allow landscape viewing on allot more things such as the app drawer and the home screen, also puts calls on loudspeaker by default, im not sure if this is to do with my phone or the app or the product but if you have the Tunein radio app installed it seams to automatically open when the phone is placed in the dock, not a major problem and some expert will be able to fix this at some point but worth saying
on 18 May 2013
This is a nice simple dock arrangement for the Xperia Z that works great. It saves any potential wear and tear on the environmentally sealed ports on the device. Just drop in and it charges. It also makes the Z a neat bedside clock/alarm.

Simple and efficient. Great.
on 26 April 2013
No AC adaptor in the box, very light and cheaply made - honestly I think this is a rip off at £26, over £40 you'd have to be nuts
on 7 May 2013
I got this xperia dock for £12. I don't think I need to say more. Extremely useful product, avoids opening flaps.
on 26 March 2013
I think the price might be wrong here lol £123. Oh dear
Sort the price out to what it should be & i might get one :)
on 29 August 2015
If your Sony Xperia suffers from the faulty FireWire charging port. (Sony when are you going to admit a design flaw) then this is an inexpensive way to safeguard that flimsy piece of plastic from falling off. Admittedly it is nothing more than a piece of plastic, but it's solid and does what you need it to do. It even performed admirably at the WOMAD festival this year. (It was torrential rain nonstop for 2 of the three days!)
on 27 August 2013
Strong and perhaps quite expensive for what it does - it just charges your phone and allows your phone to activate the 'Sony Charge Mode' or something like that so when you charge your phone, a slideshow or the alarm clock shows up.

It's a simple charger - no audio out or special.

I purchased mine from 'The Tech Tree' who gave a really good service so I'm giving this 5 stars because of that.
on 20 September 2013
This docking station is very nice and it starts a slide show of your photos while it is in use. I like being able to casually pop the phone in there so as to keep a good charge in the battery.

That said, I have stopped using it, simply because I've put a protective case on this expensive phone and it won't make a connection with the dock while the cover is in place.
on 21 December 2013
Please don't make the same mistake I did. Even though it's made for the Xperia Z series, I bought it for my Z1 which it is NOT compatible with. Luckily my mate has the Z series, he bought the charger from me, saved me sending it back and he says it works great although he thought it was a little pricey for a piece of plastic.

See one answered question