5.0 out of 5 stars A quality Belt, 14 Jun 2013
I purchased this after being dissapointed and having to return another company's offerings. The belt leather is of a very high grade and good thickness. The detachable buckle was, I thought, a bonus as I now have flexibility for the future.

I like Bucklebox for selling an honest product for an acceptable price and delivering within 2 days of purchase. I appreciate high quality, uniformity, reliability and good value for all my workwear. Once I find a good supplier, I usually remain with them. Bucklebox has now become my supplier of choice for all subsequent and replacement belts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, well-made belt, 20 Jun 2014
Nicely finished leather belt, with option to change the buckle. The quality of the leather is high, and is thicker than cheaper belts. The buckle is retained by a couple of press-studs, and the stock buckle itself is of a solid metal construction. The belt fits into standard belt-loops (e.g. jeans etc.) no problem, wears well - I've just bought a second to go with one I purchased one a year ago, and it is lasting really well.

Also worth noting that the vendor is very helpful / responsive - the first time I ordered one I got the wrong size and they changed it no questions asked really promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality., 22 May 2014
Awesome product. The best belt I have ever owned. The leather is simply beautiful and from someone who has ridden horses in my youth, the leather is of bridle quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 13 May 2014
Delighted with this item, excellent quality leather, and despite its quite hefty price tag actually a lot cheaper than any I've seen elsewhere, especially the branded items. I wanted single heavy hide, not one made up of separate front and rear stocks glued together. Works well with the supplied buckle. I've had a few items from Bucklebox, direct and now through Amazon - excellent fast service either way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 27 Oct 2014
Very nice leather indeed. Took me a while to understand the difference in quality and price on Amazon.
This belt is expensive - however the quality is excellent, lovely thick leather and very nice colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Built like a horse, 3 Sep 2014
This belt was an excellent fit and is very strong and well made; if anything it is too strong/thick. You can however buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
good strong leather belt. I am very pleased