5.0 out of 5 stars beautifull
This set surpassed my expectations - it is breath taking. It looks like platinum and diamonds. The circonias are just perfect - sparkly but not too much and looks like real diamonds!!! I like that this ring is stamped stainless steel wich gives me reasurance that it will not tarnish! I just cant believe I found this set!
Published 16 months ago by d glass

3.0 out of 5 stars princess cut ring stainless steel
These are very pretty and at first was delighted with the product but I wore it once and the eternity ring lost a stone. I was very disappointed as they appeared to be very nice and now not sure about wearing the other in case the stones fall out too.
Published 12 months ago by scrappy

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifull, 6 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG STUNNING, 7 Jan 2014
HUNYMUMY (SOUTH LANARKSHIRE) - See all my reviews
I LOVE ! LOVE ! LOVE ! THIS SET. THEY LOOK FABULOUS, I HAVE CHUBBY FINGERS SO STRUGGLE TO GET NICE RINGS IN MY SIZE (U). THE PRICE WAS GREAT, 2 RINGS WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS AND POSTAGE FOR JUST AROUND £20. THE ONLY THING I WOULD SAY IS THE BAND DEPTHS ARE BIGGER THAN NORMAL LADIES RING BANDS SO MAY NOT SUIT EVERYONE'S TASTE.ITS MY 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY THIS YEAR AND I GOT THESE TO REPLACE MY ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING RINGS WHICH I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WEAR FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS, THEY LOOK MORE EXPENSIVE THAN MY GOLD, DIAMOND AND BLUE TOPAZ RINGS THAT WERE BOUGHT 25 YEARS AGO. I CANT WEAR SILVER SO STAINLESS STEEL IT HAD TO BE. BELIEVE ME THEY LOOK BETTER THAN SOME SILVER RINGS I HAVE SEEN.( UPDATE - ONE OF THE STONES FELL OUT OF THE ETERNITY RING AFTER 3 MONTHS - CONTACTED AH JEWELLERY WHO SAID IT WOULD COST £3.00 TO RESET STONE BUT I DIDN'T HAVE THE STONE, WAS TOLD TO RETURN THE RING TO THEM AND THE WOULD GET MANUFACTURER TO CHECK WHY STONE FELL OUT - GOT A NEW RING A FEW DAYS AFTER RETURNING THE FAULTY ONE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 20 Aug 2013
If you don't want something dainty, but you want something chunky with the wow factor, this is definitely the choice for you! Sparkly, chunky, well made and shiny. Beautiful! Perfect fit. Well worth the money. Very happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Sep 2013
I love these rings. I wore them to my grandma's house (incredibly rich she only wears real diamonds) and she was in total awe of my rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Jan 2014
The rings are beautiful! And the price is beautiful;) Have had mine for half a year and they are still very nice and shimmery if you wash it properly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!! love my new set of rings...they look amazing!!, 19 Aug 2014
Love this ring set it looks so expensive,took it on holoiday to Turkey with me wore it every day and it got lots of positive comments from fellow sun worshippers!!
Delivery was fast and sizing is true.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning!, 13 Nov 2013
Prompt delivery, so excited to receive this little package in the post. Presented in a little pink suede pouch with a tag stating 'made with swarovski elements '. Rings are the right side of chunky, just what I wanted as I despise anything dainty. Marked stainless steel, stones are sparkly and dazzle under the right lighting, received compliments on the first day of wearing them. Very pleased. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 30 Aug 2014
I decided to wait a few months before writing my review to see how the rings lasted - they're still in perfect condition and I bought them about eight months ago. love them, so sparkly, everyone always assumes they're real
diamonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jun 2014
Does not tarnish, great fit, still sparkles and I've had them four months now just beautiful everybody loves them and comments on them. Definite recommend, money well spent in all aspects

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Great Service!!!, 25 Jan 2014
Ordered these 3 days before Christmas, and still received them before. Brilliant.

They look flawless untrained eyes will NEVER tell the difference,

In the light they sparkle uncontrollably for the price.

Reason for buying: Me and my wife went on our honeymoon, and she really didn't want to risk take her wedding rings (lol).

Thank you Ah! Jewellery and Amazon my pockets are safe.