on 22 May 2013
I am amazed at this nicely presented necklace. Great quality, and a really amazing price for what looks expensive. Lots if brownie points in this purchase, and cheaper than the last Pandora bracelet I bought her (£500) well worth buying.
Arrived safely and very promptly, good seller.
on 21 April 2014
I bought this for my girlfriends birthday as it looked amazing and all the reviews were good! However when I acctualy received the item it was delivered broken with only half the necklace, meaning I have to go out and buy another part to attach to this one.

Overal not very pleased
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2013
this looks fantastic, now to see if my girlfriend likes it! i wonder if she will guess how much/cheap it was
on 11 April 2014
i bought this for a present .i was looking for a turquoise colour ,and this was lovely. the only gripe i have with this is that it wasn t boxed.
on 1 April 2014
this necklace is lovely and I really like it a lot. It was not that dear so it was worth the money
on 28 April 2016
It is pretty. Colour as expected
on 1 May 2016