on 3 April 2015
I love this bottle, the filter makes tap water taste just like bottled water and since buying it I have drank a lot more water than normal and felt so much better for it. Where I live at the moment the tap water does not taste nice and buying bottled water is expensive when living off a student budget so this bottle is great, I take it everywhere with me university, the gym, work, shopping and I keep it on my bed side table at night. I also like that the cap is attached to the bottle so I can't lose it. Highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to drink more water.
on 17 May 2013
Saving me a fortune and the taste is just like bottled water. Takes a bit of getting used to to drinking through the filter. I'm filling 4 times a day
on 13 September 2014
The attached cap is very handy, love the bottle!
on 1 February 2016
I love it, it does what it says on the package, came in wrapped up very well, no leaks, just what I needed to stop buying water. Taste just as good as bottled (good brand) water.
on 12 September 2014
This water bottle was amazing for the short while I used it. The one downside to it is that it and hot water do not mix - it basically turned my bottle into a ball of mush (my gran decided to 'deep cleanse' it without asking me).
So the only disappointment is that it is not hot water cleaning friendly, or grandmother friendly.
on 18 September 2014
Perfect replacement from my last.. This one included the sports rubber top, which is so much better than the plastic clear ones! Love these bottles!
on 6 April 2016
Lovely when new but after a couple weeks the bottle doesn't clean well and deforms
Disappointing
on 1 June 2016
Nice bottle but it dribbles. The cap is vey hard to open and close. Wish I hadn't bought it
on 26 February 2016
Loved my previous bobble bottle. Liked the idea of the cap but it isn't easy to remove.
on 22 July 2014
Works perfectly, makes the water taste much nicer. Carry this with me everywhere now.