5.0 out of 5 stars Value For Money
I needed a Scooter for my daughter, who will not always actually do the scooting for herself. This scooter is ideal for me to pull along whilst my daughter rides, steering is easy to use. Suitable for a small 5 year old. A sturdy scooter.
Published on 4 July 2013 by beaky

2.0 out of 5 stars 90% as good as the best-BUT NO PARTS!!
Update to review below of 2 scooters after about 1yr of use; both scooters have proved robust and upto an average 7miles a week over rough Tarmac, pavements paths etc.
Not perfect though: a unique bolt has fallen off which secures the folding mechanism. It now rattles although I've done a bodge fix (won't fold without a spanner) and this is second time I've done...
Published 10 months ago by Thanks for all the fish

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, 31 Jan. 2014
Linda Carr (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iScootİ Pro v2 Tilt Kickboard Mini T-Bar 3 Wheel Kick Scooter Bobbi Board for Boys / Girls / Children - Black (Toy)
The scooter broke irreparably after only 1 week of use by my 4-year-old grandson, therefore I would not recommend it at all. I did give it a single star as the one I bought for my 6-year-old granddaughter last November is still working. Maybe that particular scooter was faulty, but the whple of the plastic structure broke completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars build quality is good, the kid love his, 13 Jun. 2014
on reflection is still would NOT go out and buy a MAXI MICRO, these are great and look to be lasting very well

1.0 out of 5 stars DEATH TRAP ALMOST SERIOUSLY HURT 5 YR OLD!!!!!!, 18 Jun. 2014
This has been so upsetting... I bought this s ooter for my sons birthday FROM THE FIRST MONTH PART OF THE SCOOTER FELL OFF WHICH KEPT THE STICK UP! I CONTACTED THE SELLER WHO SHOWED NO CONCERN AND SENT ME OUT THE WRONG PARTS!!!! MY SONS SCOOTER HAS ALMOST FALLEN APART HE HAD A FALL THE OTHER DAY AS THE STICK FELL BACK! IM THINKING OFG SEEKING LEGAL ADVISE AND THE SAME THIS HAS HAPPEND TO MY DAUGHTERS PINK ONE.... IF THEY WERE BUILT MORE STERDY THEY WOULD BE GREAT BUT FUMING THE FACT THAT IT BROKE WITHIN MONTHS AND WE DIDNT EVEN GET A REPLACEMENT OR APOLOGY.... :/ 0 STARS BEWARE!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 30 May 2015
Bought this scooter for grandson at Christmas, he loves it and rides it to school every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant can't fault or complain here, 19 May 2015
Absolutely brilliant can't fault or complain here..really easy to unfold & carry about.great shape & design..really great foot plate steering action..my son loves it & has made a few of his friends & parents jealous..would recommend this to anyone..it's very sturdy &well built as well as better looking than any other I've seen online or in the flesh

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this scooter, 7 July 2015
I love this scooter, my 3 and 5 year olds go so fast on it, but a much bigger child could also use it. It doesn't fold easily though. This may be just the one that I have, but I find it really hard to fold down. I would have taken off more stars for this, but I have a feeling I just got a dodgy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I particularly love it's folding mechanism as I can store it under ..., 11 July 2014
It's a superb purchase and my boy loves it! I particularly love it's folding mechanism as I can store it under the pram and in the boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Jun. 2014
My 4 year old loves this. Good quality item. Now no trouble to get him to go with us. Whizzes about easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 9 Jun. 2014
We had the Micro kickboard and this was far better. It was lighter and easy to manoeuvre. No issues so far and my son loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!, 1 Jun. 2014
Bought for my 10 year old daughter who absolutely loves it, very sturdy easy to use brakes are good, maybe the wheels could be a bit softer for a comfy ride- her words.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›