4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for HD Channels
Stunning picture particularly on all the HD channels - and channel re-ordering very quick and simple, allowing BBC1 HD to be at position 1, BBC2 HD at 2 etc. (unlike some models I looked at which don't allow re-ordering of Freeview channels).

Set itself is very stylish. Very minimalist and the brushed aluminium stand looks amazing.

Sony's user...
Published 8 months ago by Smoothie

2.0 out of 5 stars Sony Bravia
Exactly as on the picture . Easy to install and very light weight. The picture is great and I loved my purchase. It puts elagancy to my room.
Published 28 days ago by violet musoke

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for HD Channels, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sony KDL32R423 32-inch WidescreenFreeview HD Ready LED TV (2013 model) (Electronics)

Sony's user interface is great making setup and configuration VERY VERY EASY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Telly., 23 Aug 2013
P. Tyler "P." (London) - See all my reviews
Love it. Clearest picture out there for this price. It doesnt come with all that 3D, internet connected, apps-n-more clutter that i wanted to stay away from.
Its a telly, pure and simple. And it's brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value 46 Inch TV, 13 Jan 2014
Beltizar (Stockport, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We were after a replacement TV for the family room as the our existing Sony 32inch was too small for the room. I was pretty much sold on the W6 50" but it is expensive and as such we were saving up. We were in a retail store at the weekend and by chance, this one was in the clearance. I noticed it straight away (ex display 46" tv for 400 with 5 year warranty). I'm glad I bought this on a whim as it is excellent.

I agree with the reviewers who have said that the colours do seem a little washed out when viewed from an angle but the room set-up we have is where the sofa is directly opposite the TV so this is no problem for us. It isn't 'smart' or wi-fi', both of which I dismissed as un-necessary because we have a Roku box and an Xbox360 connected for things like iPlayer, Netflix, etc.

The Freeview HD is fantastic. We watched Sherlock in HD at the time of broadcast over the weekend and it looked and sounded great.

Picture: I have played with the settings a little and now have a picture which, in my opinion, is superb. I know that there are better TVs out there with better motion technology, but match of the day was great, games on xbox are great, and movies were great. I am no professional but I am a keen consumer who doesn't buy rubbish and would be critical if there were issues and I cannot see any. CBeebies in HD....who knew???

Sound: The sound is ok, but I use some old creative 2.1 PC speakers and sub plugged into headphone jack which sounds so much better

Functionality: As mentioned earlier, we have other products which give us the 'Smart' element this TV lacks. It is one HDMI port short for me (it has 2). I will need to buy a HDMI switch which are less than 10 on Amazon at the time of writing.

Installation: This TV was already built and set-up as it was the display set in the store. We had a play around with it before we bought it to be sure this was what we wanted to spend our hard earned money on. Once we got it home, we connected everything up to it and switched it on. Easy. I tweaked the settings, that's all.

Conclusion: Great value for money and I am so pleased I didn't shell out 90 for a smaller screen. I'm sure, as this is a 'budget' tv that there will be plenty who disagree with me, but for the money, I think this TV is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony KDL32R423 32" Freeview HD Ready LEDTV, 8 Feb 2014
Bought this tv at Christmas,very pleased with picture and sound although, I did add a sounbar which is reccomended for watching dvd films. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic TV, 15 Feb 2014
I wanted a straightforward TV without all the 3D, Internet, smart stuff. I just wanted a quality picture & this Sony product delivers it at a price that's way below it's level of quality in my opinion. The sound is also surprisingly good for a flat screen. You won't be disappointed with this product, thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfactory, 8 Feb 2014
It was very easy to set up and colour lovely - very satisfactory. Very good value would recommend this television

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv, 14 Nov 2013
Met all expectations for a great price! Looks great too! The tv is light weight & easy to set up. The screen size is perfect if u don't want anything too big and the clarity of the picture is wonderful. Great tv!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nifty, sexy, smart and slick, 10 Mar 2014
Beautiful tv, still trying to figure out the whole hdmi thing and how to sync my Sony XperiaZ with it. But very happy all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars tv, 6 Mar 2014
Excellent product, I bought this after checking out the 'which' reviews. does not disappoint, stand is excellent and tv does not wobble

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliart tv, 5 Feb 2014
This tv is brilliart and perfect size for my daughter to watch in her bedroom..she love it and thank you