Flavour: Lemon Sparkle|Size: 2 x 40 (80 tablets)|Change
Price:£23.21+ £4.00 shipping

on 29 December 2015
I generally am quite happy with Finish dishwasher tablets but I find that all tablets that come in a dissolving plastic wrapper don't always dissolve well (even on a long cycle) which means you end up with half the tablet still left in the tablet compartment. I'm back to the original ones you take out of their wrapper.
on 24 January 2015
Flavour: Original|Size: 2 x 30 (60 tablets)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are noticeably better at cleaning stubborn marks than my usual dishwasher tablets (supermarket own brand), however didn't manage to clean everything. Glasses also retained a dull look after washing. The tablets also sometimes came apart in the bag before going into the dishwasher, which was a bit of a fiddle.
VINE VOICEon 27 January 2015
These tablets clean well and leave stuff smear free. You can't ask for much more, really. They're quite cheap too. The only disadvantage I can see is that in a slimline dishwasher they only dissolve fully on the higher temperature/longer cycle wash. They're not much use on the lightly soiled quick clean cycle.
VINE VOICEon 26 January 2015
The main advantage of these over my usual tabs is that they replace the rinse aid and salt as well as the washing bit. A bit unnerving to have the salt and RA lights permanently on but I went with it anyway. One wash in, yes I can definitely see the difference, the crocks are shinier and have less streakiness.
Flavour: Power and Pure|Size: 1 x 40 (40 tablets)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are excellent. Some of my glassware has been getting cloudy using the standard Finish dishwasher tabs, but the bloom has lifted, and my other tableware, cookware, saucepans and cutlery are also gleaming.

It's given them a squeaky clean feeling.

Excellent product - highly recommended
VINE VOICEon 26 January 2015
Excellent dishwasher tables - I partiuclarly like not having to peel away an outer wrapper in order to access the tab inside because they always leave a soapy reside on fingers which can take quite a lot of rinsing away. These just pop in, plastic wrapper and all, and it really does deliver great results.
We have been buying these for a few years mixed up with the sandard Finish tablets because they just seem to work. Like everyone I suppose we have tried all the main brands when they are on offer but Finish are first choice for me. These tablets remove the need for salt in the machine which is a bonus.
VINE VOICEon 5 June 2014
What can you really say about dishwasher tablets? This is a brand we often use, along with Fairy when the mood takes us (or the bargains). To be honest they work really well, nothing seems to remain stuck on the dishes apart from some really stubborn bits in awkward areas. Bottom line is that they work.
VINE VOICEon 23 April 2014
Flavour: Original|Size: 1 x 60 (60 tablets)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I usually get these when they are on offer in the supermarket as they can be quite pricey. I do find them to be the best on the market, glasses really do gleam when they come out of the machine. I've tried other brands which do the job but find the Finish Powerballs to be the best for sparkle and clean.
VINE VOICEon 23 January 2014
Flavour: Lemon Sparkle|Size: 2 x 40 (80 tablets)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If the most difficult conflict in your life is unwrapping dishwasher tablets before putting them in the tray, then by all means congratulations, that heady herculean task has been overcome by the miracle of technology. Other than that I'd say the difference is quite marginal from other similar products.

See one answered question